Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT HOW ALICE'S SURGERY WENT ?

Go down 
+7
fleamailman
Helen Wisocki
alj
Carol Troestler
Shelagh
dmondeo
joefrank
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT HOW ALICE'S SURGERY WENT ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT HOW ALICE'S SURGERY WENT ?   HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT HOW ALICE'S SURGERY WENT ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:19 am

Carol Troestler wrote:
Alice is one of the most courageous women I know. She is filled with courage. Anyone who endures her surgery is deserving of a gold medal.

Carol

I am not courageous in the least. I am a fraidy cat. I have a good, loving, and most gracious God who goes with me and carries me when I cannot wolk, which is all of the time. What God does for me He will gladly do for anyone who asks.

Carol. God is with you and Tom.
Dave and I ask HIm to care for you both everyday.

God's way is the best way. Here, I was so upset at having to have this surgey over again and it turns out I can walk better, talk better and my battery will last longer.

To God be the glory, great things He has done!

The surgeon informed me he was carefully watching the the lead on the other side and planned to move it up before it malfunctioned.

This might become a routine affair. I guess I had best get used to it and stop freakin out. He said there is absolutely nothing I can do about it all. God will have to take care of it--I can't. No use wasting my time worrying about it.

Maybe I have to learn to live with uncertainity--I like everything set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/

HAS ANYONE HEARD ABOUT HOW ALICE'S SURGERY WENT ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2