Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

TRUMP?

Go down 
+6
Don Stephens
Betty Fasig
Abe F. March
Domenic Pappalardo
joefrank
alice
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:02 am

The GOP debates revealed that some seeking the highest office in the land are ignorant bordering on stupid.  When Christie talked about what he would do and say when meeting King Hussein of Jordan he obviously didn’t know that King Hussein has been dead for 16 years.   Trump didn’t understand “Trilateral” in reference to bombing and it had to be explained to him by Rubio.  Cruz used “carpet bombing” as a means of destroying ISIS without understanding what it means.  To say that our military is weak is simply a bold lie. 
Fear mongering was the theme of the debate disguised with keeping America safe.  Isn’t that what religion does by promoting fear to attract new followers and keep the flock in line?  The threat of damnation (going to hell if you don’t follow their brand of religion) promotes fear instead of love.  Is fear being used to create a religious state?  That is what ISIS/ISIL has done.  Religious extremism no matter what brand of dogma is on the rise and a real threat to security.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:52 am

12/17

??????

Cheers...........Joe.......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:56 pm

David Cameron did not take part in the final TV debate prior to the election. Those who did take part saw catastrophic election results eventually when the Liberals were practically wiped out and Labour lost almost all of their MPs in Scotland. Despite the polls  predicting a close run election, the Conservatives won with an overall majority.  

No one would have predicted that the No Vote win in Scotland would caused the complete wipe out of the Labour party in Scotland, but it did! The Liberals shot themselves in the foot when they went into a coalition with the Torries. They had a taste of power for four years, but it cost them dearly! 

The American voters will decide who they want to be the next president. Why they voted the way they did might not make sense to anyone else, but when did politics ever make sense?
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 4:18 pm

12/17

Shelagh..

I'm so proud of my fellow Americans they finally woke up ! Who woke
them up from their trance Donald Trump, he has no connections, no money coming from
big Corps. no money coming foreign Govt.. ( Un-like Hillary Clinton,) the American public
is so tired of politicians lying, ignoring them, doing what they want not what the American
public wants. Isn't interesting that the Far Left Liberals ( Better known as Communists, or 
call them what ever , to me their determined to destroy this country, Pres. Obama was a
sham, if you remember this character " The Pied Piper Of Hamlin," People just followed him,
I haven't seen him help the black people, their un-employment is 36% and they even lie 
about the regular un-employment it's much higher than 5% there are millions of people who
gave up several years ago because they couldn't get a job and I felt sorry for anyone who was
40 - 61 they were screwed and those who were 58-61 couldn't get their Social Security because
it was too soon it starts at 62...So I don't care what any left wing Liberal says I'm voting for 
Donald Trump he has no attachments to anyone who can bribe him, Cruz, Rubio, Bush, and the
other two don't have it and their terrified why because they won't have anymore say or their 
hands in the cookie jar as they say, they don't give a dam about the American public, they totally
ignore what the public says and guess what the public is paying them back big time , I do feel
sorry for Dr. Ben Carson, he's a great brain surgeon and a gentleman, he probably has his heart
in the right place but he doesn't have the fire in the belly and my hope is that Donald Trump
when he becomes President gives him the position of Surgeon General....By the way check my
thread on Christmas Cheese Cake, you'll love it....

Cheers..........Joe,............ TRUMP? - Page 10 748523
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Abe F. March wrote:
The GOP debates revealed that some seeking the highest office in the land are ignorant bordering on stupid.  When Christie talked about what he would do and say when meeting King Hussein of Jordan he obviously didn’t know that King Hussein has been dead for 16 years.   Trump didn’t understand “Trilateral” in reference to bombing and it had to be explained to him by Rubio.  Cruz used “carpet bombing” as a means of destroying ISIS without understanding what it means.  To say that our military is weak is simply a bold lie. 
Fear mongering was the theme of the debate disguised with keeping America safe.  Isn’t that what religion does by promoting fear to attract new followers and keep the flock in line?  The threat of damnation (going to hell if you don’t follow their brand of religion) promotes fear instead of love.  Is fear being used to create a religious state?  That is what ISIS/ISIL has done.  Religious extremism no matter what brand of dogma is on the rise and a real threat to security.

As I have said Abe, all religions are false, not from God, and all they do is lie about Gods word.
The lake of fire they use is in revelation..the scripture also says, "This means the second death." the second deaht is a final end for Satan, and those who follow hin at the end of the 1,000 year rule of Jesus. When we die we will be in the grave. The word Hell comes from the word Hades, this means, "The common grave of mankind. The condition on the dead is also explained in the scriptures.."Asleep in the grave."
If the people going to church would read their bible they would know they are being lied to. All they do is sit in church, make the sign of the cross, and pray to Jesus dead mother who is also asleep in the grave.. Muslims pray with beads, and pray to a god in a book that can't be proven is gods word...true they have taken many scriptures in their book, but give different meaning to them. There is not one religion that is from God. You are right Abe, they have caused most of the trouble...because they are property of Satan, and it is him who is behind all religions...anybody with half a brain, and who can read would know this. Very few people study the bible, and match it to the scrolls. Religions claim the bible is a copy of the scrolls...And I'm batman.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 9:43 pm

12/17

Read earlier tonight Paul Ryan sold out the American public ! In the money 
bill he has give billions of dollars for illegal immigrants who are here to be settled, what
a sham this govt. has turned out to be !

Cheers.......Joe.......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:54 am

I watched a video of the discussion in the British Parliament about banning Trump.  I don’t think he will be banned, however he was soundly ridiculed. 
One can expect ridicule from countries in the M.E. based on his statements about Muslims, but it is more significant when Western powers ridicule a possible American President.  It is not just the UK, but a few other countries that have expressed negative opinions about Trump.  America’s effectiveness on the world stage would be severely diminished.  Where governments have not made their feeling known, comments from citizens reflect their feelings even if the government has not made an official statement. 
American citizens traveling abroad whether it is on business or pleasure are affected by politics.  When GWB was President, I tried to hide the fact that I was American.  With Obama I can once again hold my head high and not be ashamed of my country.  Unfortunately, those living or traveling abroad can become targets when their country of origin is despised for some reason.  If the government is loved, the people are loved and the opposite is also true.
America does not live in isolation.  What happens in America is felt around the world.  
Those who express opinions that they don’t care what the world thinks because it is a domestic issue reflects their ignorance.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:37 am

1/19

" Poppy Cock ....!"

Cheers........Joe................... TRUMP? - Page 10 748523
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 8:16 am

The word describing Trump was "Baffoon".  Sounds Presidential.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:55 am

The MPs made buffoons of themselves by engaging in such nonsense. They were obliged to consider the petition, which could have been done and dusted in five minutes. Some debates are best avoided. In fact, some say that if MPs are hell bent on banning something,  then ban petitions: 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12106230/Ban-Donald-Trump-from-Britain-Wed-be-better-off-banning-online-petitions.html

By the way, the petition was very unBritish. It is an example of  precisely the influence that immigrant culture has on British culture that gets right up people's noses. If Brits speak out in defence of British culture, words such as racist and bigot start flying around; the irony that such words are hate speech is lost on those full of accusations! Brits by nature, upbringing and culture prefer to mind their own business and not meddle in other people's affairs. To hammer home the point, a counter petition has been set up that states:

"There are proposals to ban Donald Trump from the United Kingdom. At least, there's a petition on the topic. This is totally illogical.

For starters, we shouldn't be banning people for their opinions on domestic actions in a US political race that doesn't concern us. But more importantly, if he does actually win the nomination, and then goes on to win the presidency, we then have to work with a man who we banned from our country in the first place - which totally offsets and upsets relations between two closely bonded countries. Leave the decision making on appropriate responses to the Americans. Let's mind our own business."

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114907

Only 44,000 signatures, which just goes to prove that we really do prefer to mind our own business!
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:59 am

Shelagh wrote:
The MPs made buffoons of themselves by engaging in such nonsense. They were obliged to consider the petition, which could have been done and dusted in five minutes. Some debates are best avoided. In fact, some say that if MPs are hell bent on banning something,  then ban petitions: 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12106230/Ban-Donald-Trump-from-Britain-Wed-be-better-off-banning-online-petitions.html

By the way, the petition was very unBritish. It is an example of  precisely the influence that immigrant culture has on British culture that gets right up people's noses. If Brits speak out in defence of British culture, words such as racist and bigot start flying around; the irony that such words are hate speech is lost on those full of accusations! Brits by nature, upbringing and culture prefer to mind their own business and not meddle in other people's affairs. To hammer home the point, a counter petition has been set up that states:

"There are proposals to ban Donald Trump from the United Kingdom. At least, there's a petition on the topic. This is totally illogical.

For starters, we shouldn't be banning people for their opinions on domestic actions in a US political race that doesn't concern us. But more importantly, if he does actually win the nomination, and then goes on to win the presidency, we then have to work with a man who we banned from our country in the first place - which totally offsets and upsets relations between two closely bonded countries. Leave the decision making on appropriate responses to the Americans. Let's mind our own business."

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/114907

Only 44,000 signatures, which just goes to prove that we really do prefer to mind our own business!

Well, it seems the Brits , like me are guilty of not wanting a different culture to change things...it also gets up my nose. I guess that makes me a racist and bigot, and also have been told I have a white sheet.(KKK.)
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:44 pm

Good post, Shelagh.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 12:33 am

Just saw the news conference where Palin has endorsed Trump.  I wonder if he considers that a positive endorsement.  It may be considered positive for the Democrats.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:16 am

I agree, Abe. A poisoned chalice, indeed!
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:24 am

1/20

" Tally Ho ! "  Off I go to the Trump Inaguration."
Hillary is dropping faster than a meteor and I read this morning many young
women are starting to read all about Hillary's bashing of women who were 
running with Bill and now they question her lying about being for women, oh
how a person woulds ell their soul to the devil to be President, sorry Hillary it
won't happen..

Cheers........Joe......... TRUMP? - Page 10 748523
Back to top Go down
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:24 am

Surely I must be in the middle of a bad dream when I turn on my television and see the list of candidates for President of the United States. The cast of characters on my screen do not in any way represent the best and brightest out of over 300 million people in this country.

A real-estate billionaire reality TV show host and a former first lady/Secretary of State who can't seem to keep from setting herself up for failure(private email server)  are leading in national polls. Possibly the worst Vice Presidential candidate(Sarah Palin) in history just endorsed the real-estate billionaire reality TV show host. These people and a baffled cast of others are attempting to become President. This shows that the once deep bench of political talent has decided that being President of the United States and politics in general has faded as aspirations and career choices. If one is a bright and promising politician you will make much more with less headaches being a lobbyist. Many don't enter politics at all when the most talented can earned much more in business endeavors.

This is not a game and bluster could cost a lot of blood to be spilled on foreign battlefields for reasons not central to the protection of the country from real threats to out national security. We must be able to have better choices to lead us than what I am seeing presented today.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 9:48 am

1/20

I vote for " Dusty-She Can Do It- She's A Lady-Better Than
Hillary..."   Here's Your Next President Of The USA.. TRUMP? - Page 10 748523

Cheers..................Joe................

TRUMP? - Page 10 2_dust10
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 11:50 am

Money talks in America, dt. Without backing, the best and brightest don't have a chance to shine.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Shelagh wrote:
Money talks in America, dt. Without backing, the best and brightest don't have a chance to shine.

There is one way to take care of the mess... We don't vote for the next president...what will happen?
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:48 pm

1/20

What if they held an election and no one showed up ? 
Then what ? Do we still keep the idiots in power ? Do we hold a 
new election ? Do we automatically throw out the President his 
gang the Congress and appoint political free people ? I say Yes !

Cheers.........Joe.......................................... TRUMP? - Page 10 748523
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 2:08 am

The world is watching.  What they see is not just ugly, but also amusing.  With the entrance of Palin it adds to the entertainment of the show in progress. 
As usual, the voter has a choice of voting for the best that is made available.  The availability of good qualified candidates has been and continues to be the problem.  Who wants to put themselves through the circus process to be President?  Those who are qualified are not running, i.e.,  Joe Biden or Colin Powell.  America is so desperate to elect a woman that they turn a blind eye to the how she will function.  There have been respected women as leaders:  Margaret Thatcher, Golda Meir and Angela Merkel to name a few in recent history.  In past history there were other women who performed well and gender was not an issue. 
I think that my view of a qualified candidate differs from many.  There are two important elements to consider:  Domestic and foreign.  On the domestic front, who will do what’s best for the citizens of America?  On the foreign side, who will represent America in a manner that will elicit cooperation from the world community?  Willingness to cooperate is much different than being coerced into cooperation.  Coercion was used by GWB in getting cooperation to join in his invasion of Iraq.  Coercion may work in the short term, but has a negative impact on long-term relationships.
The Middle East is a huge problem and any US President will be dealing with that problem. Consider the negotiations led by John Kerry in reaching an agreement with Iran.  Consider also the mentality of those he negotiated with.  Do you think a woman would have been effective in dealing with people who don’t consider a woman an equal?  Depending on the results desired, it doesn’t matter if they are right in their views.  The issue of human rights is important; however it must be dealt with in a different setting/forum.  Selecting the right person(s) to deal with a situation is necessary to achieve the desired results.
Intelligence is important for any Candidate.  Obama is intelligent and tried to do numerous good things, but he had the handicap of being black and from day one, the opposition worked to make him fail.  It takes cooperation for any President to make things happen.  Considering all the candidates for President from both parties, what candidate would be the most effective domestically and on the world stage?  Hillary, although intelligent, carries too much negative baggage, IMV.  Trump is a joke in the eyes of the world.  The other GOP candidates are not even close to representing the American people.  The only candidate that represents the welfare of the American people is Bernie Sanders.  I also believe he would be effective in foreign affairs and may be able to solve the situation between the Israelis and the Palestinians.  They certainly wouldn’t use the “anti-Semitic” label since he is a Jew and that is a positive thing.  Obama couldn’t solve the problem even if he tried.  Many still claim he is a Muslim, even though he is not.  Any efforts to force the Israelis to withdraw from their occupation would be met with religious opposition.  
There is no clear choice being offered to the voting public.  IMV, people will vote along party lines and hope for the best.  What party best represents the needs of the American public?  What party best represents America to the world?  Is there a clear choice?  I don’t think so and it will come down to choosing the least objectionable.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:08 am

Good points, Abe. Bernie Sanders would become the first Jewish American president. Negotiating with Arabs would be just as difficult for Bernie as it would for Hillary. Whichever way you assess the candidates you can see problems for all of them to overcome.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 6:23 am

1/21

We'll know in less than 10 days, from what I just read Hillary is sliding fast
and her husband said in an interview it's going to be very tough in Iowa and NH Bernie
is taking votes away from her and yet I read yesterday there's a rumor in Washington 
that if the FBI charges Hillary with Treason, then Joe Biden would be forced to step in 
to save the party because Sanders wouldn't have a chance in hell ......

Cheers........Joe....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:07 am

Shelagh wrote:
Good points, Abe. Bernie Sanders would become the first Jewish American president. Negotiating with Arabs would be just as difficult for Bernie as it would for Hillary. Whichever way you assess the candidates you can see problems for all of them to overcome.
I'm not sure that dealing with the Arabs would be so difficult for Bernie if he condemned the Israeli illegal occupation of Palestine and took action to stop it.  The problem between the Arabs and the Israelis is not about religion, but about the occupation.  Solve that and I believe positive things would happen.  The Iran deal is more significant than many realize.  It was done over the objection of Israel who wanted to bomb Iran.  Iran has become more friendly toward the west and they are not a threat to the west.  Israel has the bomb and is seen as the greater threat.  Unless they are brought under control, the threat of war will continue.  The easiest control is to withdraw funding unless/until they comply with UN resolutions.  With the GOP in Israel's back pocket, that will not happen with the GOP in power.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 4:40 pm

1/22

Down with Hillary, FBI insiders say she will be indicted in 30 days
that's if his highness Pres. Obama isn't afraid of her and Bill ( they hate each other,)
So as of ten minutes ago she showed up in Texas and only six people showed up, Sanders
is soaring in NH and Iowa , she doesn't know what to do and Bill we'll he can't help, people
don't trust her and the Democratic party is in a panic and their going back to Biden to beg
him to run before it's too late......I will try and send Joe Biden an E Mail and tell him Hillary
is finished please, please run !

Cheers..........Joe.... TRUMP? - Page 10 748523
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

TRUMP?
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next