Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

TRUMP?

Go down 
+6
Don Stephens
Betty Fasig
Abe F. March
Domenic Pappalardo
joefrank
alice
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 8:48 am

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 9:41 am

Come on folks.  Talk!

Do you want him for President?

Do you think he will make it?
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:00 am

8/31

Okay here goes ! Trump speaks what's on his mind and he makes no apologies
             and it's funny because the American people are saying the same thing, but for
             some reason afraid to air their thoughts, me I'm not I'm like him I shoot from the
             hip ( Brooklyn Boy, Yeah ) I like his honesty, he doesn't need anyone's money 
             ( Unlike Hillary, by the way she's way below 50%, now the FBI wants to know how
             did those documents get from a govt. server to her private server ? Ummmm) He
             doesn't believe in lobbyist ( they have to be banned,) all the politicians are way in
             the toilet 3% to 14% Jeb Bush is sinking some of his own people have fled in Fl.
             so Alice time will tell , I don't think Bidden will run from what I read he's still too
             emotional over his son's death and I understand that, he's 73 . And I believe Trump
             will make new trade deals up front with China and he'll make sure the public will 
             know what it says not like the one they have now and no one knows what's in it, just
             like the Iran deal the public doesn't know what's in it, to me a govt. that hides things
             should be voted out..And I like his idea if you manufactuer outside of the USA you pay 
             a 35% dusty tax on that product that I think will force the manufactuers to come back
             to the USA...

Cheers..........Joe........ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:19 am

Thank you, Joe.

I like him also.  I like his slogan.  His goal is to make America great again and rebuild our  infrastructure.  He is a builder.

We need him.

He is funny  too.  Tossing the New York Times in the air was hilarious and telling CNN off was great too.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:44 am

I don't know the man, but he is saying the same things I'm thinking? I have lived through many Presidents...it seems the American people have a habit of voting for the wrong person. I don't like the system we have, with small States having the same vote power as big States. I believe in One vote for one person, and yes, they should prove they are American citizens. I'm for moving the federal  Capital to Alaska...there are still real Americans there. If I was younger, I would move there in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:58 am

Ha ha.  My dad was always gonna go to Alaska.  Take a cruise there, Dom.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:58 am

I don't agree, but that's my privilege.  I think he's a blow hard who like attention and gets it for saying odd stuff.  I think he's a bully and would try to make America the world's bully.  I can't help but wonder how he made his billions.  He seems to enjoy the fact that he went bankrupt so many times.  Going bankrupt is sticking others with your debt.  How he could do that and keep the money smells. 
He is not Presidential, IMV.  He is giving the run for President comedy.  No one from where I live takes him seriously and think it is just a lot of show. 
As for Joe Biden, he's too good to put himself through the muck of running.  He is knowledgeable on the world stage and would make a great President.  Having said that, I hope he doesn't run.  He's had too much sadness in his life and needs some private time.
Hilary, I simply don't like her.  Too many reasons to list.  The other Rep candidates are too far off the mark to discuss.  The only candidate that I agree with the most is Bernie Sanders.  There are still some questions I have about him, but based on who is running, he would be my choice. 
I only wish we had three or four parties to choose from.  Those that are pre-selected for us leaves us with little choice and we usually choose the best of the worst.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:04 pm

8/31

I guess Abe wants the Left Liberal Bernie Sanders who would destroy
                 this country and we would be another Venezuela ! 

Cheers.......Joe.......... TRUMP? 748523
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:22 pm

Trump is not spitting in the wind, he is offering things that are proven, as would any good businessman. His plan to send all the Mexicans who jumped the fence back to Mexico was done in 1930...they sent all 11,000,000 back to Mexico with their children who were born here. In all of Trumps deals that went into bankruptcy, that was not Trumps money, but investors wanting a tax right off. they are the people who gained.  Trump is a good businessman, and the saying in America has always been, "The business of America, is business." The president now in office is not for the American people, he is just for black people. The president has been sending billions to Africa...why? is he planning on going there after he is out of office? We need a President who is for the country, not just a race of people. Trump may be off on many things, but I think he would be a strong president, and his reasoning powers are very good.
Trump has money, he won't have to take it from those dealing behind closed doors.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:26 pm

No further comment.  The justifications are just too absurd.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:23 pm

8/31

VIVA TRUMP !

Cheers...Joe.... TRUMP? 748523

TRUMP? Make_a10
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:47 pm

I didn't mean to start a fight.  I like Bernie too.
Hillary, I don't want.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 2:13 pm

Don't quit, Abe, Your ideas are great too.
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:16 pm

I cannot imagine Donald Trump in any kind of negotiation with other countries. This world need compromise and not authoritarian buffoonery. I have no respect for Donald Trump.  He inherited his wealth and seems to think that having it gives him leave to demean anyone and everyone.  I could not imagine an intelligent person voting for him.  Just my take. 
But a lot of people think he is the answer.  The people who admire a bully or common sense.  I will never give up.  It is too important.
Love, Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:38 pm

Trump is a bully all right. Congress needs
a bully and what is Putin?
All foreign leaders are pills.
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:53 pm

Interesting that the LA Times did this.  Lou Dobbs reported this on CNN and it cost him his job.  All the others are staying away from it.  Whether you are a Democrat or Republican this should be of some interest to you!

Just One State - be sure and read the last part..try for 3 times.
This is only one State....If this doesn't open some eyes, nothing will!

From the L. A. Times. 

1. 40% of all workers in L.  A.  County (L. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes.  This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card. 
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9.  21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
10.  in L.A.  County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.  (There are 10.2 million people in L.  A. County.)
(All 10 of the above facts were published in the Los Angeles Times) Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare. Over 70% of the United States 'annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York) results from illegal immigration. 29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

Just Maybe Donald Trump was right
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 7:51 pm

8/31

If I were running for President I would charge a 50% surcharge tax to any company
   in the USA who manufactures jobs overseas, Americans need the jobs first ! I would change
   our tax structure to a flat tax 25% ( old tax structure would be gone,) on anything you buy
   that way everyone pays taxes poor, middle, rich and yes prostitution 30% Tax and have the
   govt. regulate it, this country would be so rich and pay off it's national debt...Oh and look
   at what's going on in England, France And Germany they have so many illegals pushing through 
   the borders it will raise taxes over there sky high, Merkel is one who is taking more and more
   illegals into the country and the Germans are furious.....

Cheers........Joe............ TRUMP? 748523
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:16 pm

9/1/2015

Don..

BRAVO.............. TRUMP? 950944

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:22 pm

9/1/2015

I recommend this book very highly it's on the NY Times
    Best sellers list, it's about our government and a friend gave it to
    me for my birthday..Mark Levin's  " Plunder And Deceit," Buy it
    read it, it'll show you the truth about our government..

Cheers..Joe......... study
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:54 am

Don, do you have L.A. Times reference - I tried to find it with no luck.  Thanks. I'd like to read the entire article.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 6:49 am

DK,
I don't, this was sent to me by a friend.

Did a little research...this is attributed to an article clear back in 2002.

Sorry now I even posted it
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:16 am

LOL...this country took most of south western America from Mexico, I guess they have the right to try and take it back. I like Mexicans. They work hard, and they are good people. I would like to see both Mexico and the U.S. become one country. We call ourselves Americans because we live in North America. The Mexicans also live in North America...they are also Americans. "Viva America."
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:10 am

Perhaps one day Mexico and Canada will be combined with the US and call it the North American Union with a common currency.  That idea would sure cause tongues to waggle.  Just think, no borders and no Trump walls.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:07 pm

Europe did it Abe, why would in not work in North America? I like you Abe, and I respect your comments, but you don't live here in the States...you don't see what goes on every day. This country is very near a race war. Cops are being killed almost every day. America is no longer safe. The white people of America are ready to fight back...women are talking about fighting back...this murdering police shows no respect for law...the black race in America has gone way over the line. They have undone all the good that was done to give them equal rights. This country is back to square one. In 150 years these people have not changes, and now they are murdering police. The one in Texas had 15 bullets in his back. Today an officer was murdered by three men outside Chicago.  You are safe from all this in Germany Abe...if you lived here your thinking would be different...You remember America as it used to be...this is like living in Mad Max Land. This country needs a man like trump...We have one shot at saving this country...just one, and if we don't do it right, it will be no more.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:42 pm

Don, you did better than me.  I  couldn't find it. Thanks for looking.  Yeah, 2002 is a bit dated.  I have a friend who sends me stuff like that too.  It's usually a collection of hateful things.  I've quit even accepting them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

TRUMP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUMP?   TRUMP? Empty

Back to top Go down

TRUMP?
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next