Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

The truth about Crop Circles

Go down 
+6
alj
Betty Fasig
Shelagh
alice
Al Stevens
James
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2010-10-14

The truth about Crop Circles Empty
PostSubject: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:01 am

Crop Circles are as real as water; and anyone saying differently is not being truthful! In fact it is orthodox greed that has prevented us from enjoying them

Nor was there ever a fake one; and anyone saying differently is not being truthful!

Those that were said to be fake by Doug and Dave and their board would have broken the stems - but the stems of the crop in a Crop Circle are never (as in never ever) broken

In reality electromagnetic pulses go through the crop and the deformation of the roots and the nodes in the stem is what forces the crop to the ground.
/
The truth about Crop Circles Ed2
/
The truth about Crop Circles Ed1
/
When it goes down it forms wafers that over lap like this :: ////\\\\////\\\\ :: such that you have to lift one wafer /// to be able to lift the next
/
The truth about Crop Circles Scopewood2
/

Promoting fake Crop Circles was all media hype
/
The truth about Crop Circles Today2
/

James
/

Last edited by James on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Al Stevens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Al Stevens

Number of posts : 1727
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:03 am

Now I'll have to adjust the aluminum foil in my hat.
Back to top Go down
http://alstevens.blogspot.com
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:16 am

Crop Circles are real - and denial doesn't cut a true path. I've been in some of them, and have studied them. Those that offer denial IMO are self serving!
/
The truth about Crop Circles Crop-circle-mayan-21
/
James
/
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:37 am

James,
Is it essential that we believe in them? If so, why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:51 am

Quote :
Is it essential that we believe in them? If so, why?
That's an interesting question alice.

Should we not believe in rainbows? No one has granted anyone the right to steal (through denial and intimidation) anything from us. Crop Circles are real and we should be allowed to enjoy them without ridicule

So should we believe in them?

Yes!

Why?

Because they are real! And there is something to be learned from them

James
/
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:02 am

What is to be learned from them?

I don't question their existence, I question their origin.

I know where a rainbow came from and EVERYONE HAS SEEN ONE!

It seems that only a few chosen folks see crop circles--I, for instance, have never seen one.
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:28 am

Quote :
What is to be learned from them?

I don't question their existence, I question their origin.
It breaks down to what you're questioning.

a.) Do you accept them as real and would like to know how they are made?

b.) Or do you think them fake and wonder who's doing it?

If you think them fake than you have succumbed to the pressures of the media and orthodoxy and are losing out on one of the truly wondrous phenomenon of out time

If you accept them as real - than good for you, it takes courage!

What is to be learned? They are truly remarkable and while we know the processes are electromagnetic - we don't know how (or by whom or by what) the electromagnetic are controlled to produce the shapes we see.

To learn that - would get a nobel prize

James
/
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:30 am

As you wish!
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:47 am

I don't know what "As you wish!" means!

But the following is true of all Crop Circles - and they cannot be faked! So anyone that lays claim to a faked one is not telling the truth!

Electromagnetic pulses go through the crop and the deformation of the roots and the nodes in the stem (the left image is normal - the right one is when deformed). It is this that creates what we see; and the demarcation (circle to crop) is very very well defined
/
The truth about Crop Circles Ed2
/
The truth about Crop Circles Ed1
/
When it goes down it forms wafers that over lap like this :: ////\\\\////\\\\ :: such that you have to lift one wafer /// to be able to lift the next
/
The truth about Crop Circles Scopewood2
/
The truth about Crop Circles Crop-circle-300x201
/
James
/
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 pm

"As you wish" Means if you believe in them it is fine with me. I don't know anything about them, have never seen one and don't know what to believe.
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:43 pm

alice
Quote :
I don't know anything about them, have never seen one and don't know what to believe.

Believe the truth. A board used to bend a crop would break the stalks.

The stalks in a Crop Circle are never (as in never ever) broken. The roots are arthritic, and the nodes are biologically miss-formed. You can't fake that -

Believe the truth.

james
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Maybe rainbows were seen as occult phenomena before refraction was understood. If circles can be seen, as rainbows can be seen, then there will be an explanation. For now, it may elude scientific explanation but, eventually, it will be understood and accepted the way that rainbows are accepted and understood.

Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Okay, I quite agree. In the meantime, I have no beef with anyone over them.
Either way. It is fine with me. I don't think people are being dishonest for believing or not believing in them.

Many very honest people thought the earth was flat.

I would not take an oath in court either way on the crop circles.

If I were right or wrong what would it profit or lose me?
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:24 pm

It is not always a quesion of what you believe - so much as it is a matter of what our children are taught.

If there is a truth (and believe me there is) than that is what our children (and theirs) should be taught.

Fake Crop Circles are media hype and nothing more.

These are real
/
The truth about Crop Circles CropCircle3
/
James
/
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Dear James.
I find crop circles beautiful, like snowflakes none are exactly alike. I have a leaning toward the electric, kenetic and magnetic energy theorys and the sound wave theory.

I have walked these rural road a lot. It is silent out here. I swear I could hear the many voices going down the telephone lines. We as humans are so unaware of sounds. Unlike animals who hear and sense much that we humans cannot. One wonders about many things. To me is is a wonderful mystery. I am a believer.
Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:50 pm

I don't quite get the distinction between "real" and "fake."

They exist; they are real. How they came to be is a mystery. Mysterious is good. No need to solve.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Al Stevens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Al Stevens

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Let's see:

There was a consipiracy to kill JFK.
Moon landings were faked, produced in Hollywood.
People have been abducted by UFOs, probed, examined, and returned to earth.
The Clintons murdered Vince Foster.
9/11 was a US government conspiracy.
Area 51 has bodies of aliens from outer space recovered at Roswell.
Marilyn Monroe was murdered by the Kennedys.
Crop circles are not of this world.

(yawn.)
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:06 pm

What Ann said.
Back to top Go down
dmondeo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dmondeo

Number of posts : 1485
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:10 am

James I am an open minded individual.
I accept that our universe is big and the likelyhood of intelligent life other than our own existing in is very probable.
I have yet to see one concrete shred of evidence presented for or against that belief.
Youtube is full of faked video footage and as the cgi software gets more advanced it makes it difficult to accept any video footage as evidence these days.
We need a first contact event witnessed by millions.
Aliens turning up to appologise for ruining our crops and promising to use paper next time they want to send us a message, would be a good starting point.
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:10 am

/
Betty Fasig
Quote :
I find crop circles beautiful, like snowflakes none are exactly alike. I have a leaning toward the electric, kenetic and magnetic energy theorys and the sound wave theory.

Yes, I agree. The Circle formations appear to be formed by a single pulse of electromagnetic radiation (like a laser pulse) - known commonly by the term "plasma." It appears too, that at least some pulses originate from the far upper atmosphere as they bring with them an iron oxide of meteoric origin that is left on the crop like a glaze. The glaze is not unlike the glaze put on fired pottery.

I've seen some of these and the amazing thing is that the glaze (called H-glaze) doesn't burn the crop!

These are examples of electromagnetic radiation - that could be called "plasma"
/
The truth about Crop Circles S&T.fixedfilaments
/
The truth about Crop Circles S&T.3fils.bw
/
James
/
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Years ago I knew some of the Circle formation people and would visit their labs. Their research was confined to analyzing samples and publishing. I asked them, "Samples have been tested on infinitum!" - "Why not concentrate on how the formations are formed?"

Their answers were vague -

I'd mentioned here that the Circle formations appear to be formed by a single pulse of electromagnetic radiation or plasma (like a laser pulse)

From this and what we know of NASA's research I think we can start on the solution of the formations
/
The truth about Crop Circles 101941main_laser_ranging
/
James
/
Back to top Go down
A Ahad
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 1102
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:40 am

alice wrote:
"As you wish" Means if you believe in them it is fine with me. I don't know anything about them, have never seen one and don't know what to believe.

The truth about Crop Circles 950944

I would recommend reading Carl Sagan's "Demon Haunted World". There is no room for fakeness with true science. Though it has to be said that 95% of Americans are scientifically illiterate and live according to what's dished out to them by popular culture...
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:09 am

/
It's important that the most frequently heard voices - are not also the less informed, or the less caring!

/
/

The truth about Crop Circles Ccposter
/
James
/
Back to top Go down
Al Stevens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Al Stevens

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:22 pm

Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:59 pm

/
Al Stevens
Quote :
Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!
Quote :
"That's quite all right, dear, because I don't believe in you, either. "

The truth about Crop Circles 292px-Leonard_McCoy,_2267
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth about Crop Circles   The truth about Crop Circles Empty

Back to top Go down

The truth about Crop Circles
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next