Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Crop Circle definition for Betty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2010-10-14

Crop Circle definition for Betty Empty
PostSubject: Crop Circle definition for Betty   Crop Circle definition for Betty EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:42 am

From all about Crop Circles

-- the stems will not be broken

– the root will appear to be arthritic and fused with the soil, and will be very difficult to pull out of the ground

– the nodes will be biologically altered, they will be bent (like a bent elbow)

– near the nodes will be a blackened burn hole

– the stalks will have been forced to the ground by the altering of the nodes - and they will be tightly packed to the ground

– the stalks will be layered in a cris-cross pattern /////\\\\\////\\\\\ - it’ll be necessary to lift one "sheaf" (/////) before it’s possible to lift the adjacent "sheaf" (\\\\\)

– if seeds are collected they will grow an improved crop

– sample "altered crop" (wheat, oat, barley) can be found along roadside, and in fields of grain that have been swept by a dust devil

– altered crop stems can be sampled by putting a normal stem (with root) in a microwave for a few seconds
/

Crop Circle definition for Betty Nodes2big
James

Last edited by James on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle definition for Betty   Crop Circle definition for Betty EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:02 pm

Dear James,
In the beginning of the Crop Circle discussion, I said I knew nothing. I would love to see one, either man-made or with the /////\\\\\////\\\\\ design. I am sure that either way, I would be impressed. I think that I refered to them as being as unique as snowflakes, no matter how they were formed. I am sure there are both kinds, (man-made and ////\\\\\/////). I feel like you would like to beat me around the ears with a corn stalk! I think I will go stand in the corner! Rolling Eyes

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle definition for Betty   Crop Circle definition for Betty EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:20 pm

No please don’t stand in a corner - just enjoy the marvel of something so unique in our age that it is defying all attempts to solve them.

As I’ve shown - it is easy to identify one as they have multiple biological alterations - and hence impossible to fake.

There’s good reason to believe that the biological alterations are caused by a plasma (a charged field) - but no one knows where it originates from or how/why the Crop Circles have such unique shapes

For my part - I know they are real and I simply enjoy them as I might a beautiful sunset

Take care and happy trails

jb
Back to top Go down
James
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle definition for Betty   Crop Circle definition for Betty EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:19 am

Here is a wonderful array of Crop Circles. And as we look at them we know (because every stalk, every root, every seed is biologically altered) that it is impossible to fake a Circle.

The symmetry is so perfect that it alone should bring about acceptance

They are a wonder to be enjoyed

/
Crop Circle definition for Betty Crop-circles

James
/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crop Circle definition for Betty   Crop Circle definition for Betty Empty

Back to top Go down

Crop Circle definition for Betty
Page 1 of 1