Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Butzbach, Germany and the Piccolo Bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Butzbach, Germany and the Piccolo Bar Empty
PostSubject: Butzbach, Germany and the Piccolo Bar   Butzbach, Germany and the Piccolo Bar EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:28 am

I had the most exciting thing happen on the Internet. Some of you may remember my Christmas story about Butzbach, Germany when a young, engaged couple were reunited in Butzback during the Viet Nam War under the ancient arch of the church following Christmas Eve Service.

I received an email from the granddaughter of the owners of the Piccolo Bar in Butzbach, Germany who ran into my story and was looking for more info about her grandparents and their building.

We have been corresponding and it takes me back to my own magical days in Butzback, Germany. Great fun! So, sometimes the Internet is beneficial!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Butzbach, Germany and the Piccolo Bar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Butzbach, Germany and the Piccolo Bar   Butzbach, Germany and the Piccolo Bar EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:05 pm

How exciting. That is truly fun news.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/

Butzbach, Germany and the Piccolo Bar
Page 1 of 1