Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

How to Live Through the Handguns?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

How to Live Through the Handguns? Empty
PostSubject: How to Live Through the Handguns?   How to Live Through the Handguns? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:49 am

Well, Bless my Soul! My state is not civilized--not even a little bit. We now have more gun deaths than car deaths and we are not alone
because nine other states are with us in this distinction.

What to do about it is the question. We would probably be safer in a war zone, at least we'd have helmets, flak jackets and armored vehicles to go about in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: How to Live Through the Handguns?   How to Live Through the Handguns? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:03 am

Alice, this is a sensitive subject and I'm hesitant to give my opinion. I think I expressed my thought in previous threads. Having a gun requires responsibility and training. I liken it to driving a car without training and/or a license.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: How to Live Through the Handguns?   How to Live Through the Handguns? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:27 am

Abe,
I agree with you.
Gun ownership and guns should be regulated. The reason car deaths are down is that drivers are regulated as well as the cars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Live Through the Handguns?   How to Live Through the Handguns? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Live Through the Handguns?
Page 1 of 1