Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Interesting , Informative Link

Go down 
+6
Abe F. March
Shelagh
RetiredName
alj
Domenic Pappalardo
alice
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:16 pm

Domenic,

For a bright guy, you really do miss the point sometimes. Yes, men and women have always been easily sexually aroused. The fact humans are still around on the planet is testament to the fact. It's just that, until the twentieth century, authors didn't write about it. Lady Chatterley's Lover is tame compared to modern-day writing, but it was shocking to the extent of being banned in its day.

Historical romance can contain as much sexual friction between characters as the writer can stand to write about. Historical fiction is an altogether different ball game.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:30 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:35 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:23 pm

I hope never to see it again--once was too much.

Have you never learned to stop pressing a subject if a lady says it is crossng her boundaries?

You are thinking only of yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:06 pm

I have said I wasn't going to do this anymore. This is truly the last.

People see things different ways. If you read it carefully, Redstone's Valley is a very sensual book.

It's kind of like, guys, which is more enticing, a woman completely nude, or a woman in a negligee.

Dom, you seem to enjoy googling things. Look up Charlie Rich, focus on videos and song lyrics..

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Too difficult a task?

Don't worry, I'll do the work for you.

Point is - I choose who, when, and how.

Ann
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Well said and sung, Ann. Good point.

Hope your dinner went well. Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 588578
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:58 pm

It did, Alice. I wish I had had the time to post pics, but unfortunately, I was behind getting it together as it was. Chris could not come; he was busy putting the last minute touches on SeaWorld's Halloween show, which opens in a few days; and Lynn, who had had a busy day at the school where she is an administrator, came early. She was kind enough to help me put the enchiladas together, and we were on target when her in-laws arrived, so it was a good evening.

Ann
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:08 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:12 pm

That's one way to put it across, dom. It's not the only way.

I'm done.

Ann
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:25 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Domenic,

Are you gainfully employed?
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:06 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Domenic,

Writing should: Inspire, Give hope, Entertain , Inform, or bring pleasure to the reader.

I fail to see any of these functions in your writiing.

You have spent today threatening, calling names and attempting to teach that which you do not know and clearly have not mastered.

Why not give it a rest? I would if I were you. You would no doubt be much happier if you could look back on a day of achievemnts.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:28 pm

alice wrote:
Domenic,

Writing should: Inspire, Give hope, Entertain , Inform, or bring pleasure to the reader.

You have spent today threatening, calling names and attempting to teach that which you do not know and clearly have not mastered.

Why not give it a rest? I would if I were you. You would no doubt be much happier if you could look back on a day of achievemnts.

Unlike you writing, mine will never be thrown away to Publish America.

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Thank you for preserving my posts. They are meant to be kind and have your best interests at heart.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:34 pm

alice wrote:
Domenic,

Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:34 pm

alice wrote:
Thank you for preserving my posts. They are meant to be kind and have your best interests at heart.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:35 pm

alice wrote:
Domenic,

Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:35 pm

alice wrote:
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Domenic Pappalardo wrote:
alice wrote:
Domenic,

Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:36 pm

alice wrote:
Domenic,

Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Domenic Pappalardo wrote:
alice wrote:
Domenic,

Are you gainfully employed?
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:37 pm

alice wrote:
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:38 pm

alice wrote:
Domenic,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting , Informative Link
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next