Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Interesting , Informative Link

Go down 
+6
Abe F. March
Shelagh
RetiredName
alj
Domenic Pappalardo
alice
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Interesting , Informative Link Empty
PostSubject: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:01 am

http://accrispin.blogspot.com/2008/01/victoria-strauss.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:36 am

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:53 am

Looks like the "Zooty and Flappers" site has disappeared, kind of like somebody's posts so often do.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:00 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RetiredName
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:07 pm

"A certain someone"...you mean me, Ann?

You mean momma hen can't take her children get a little flack for their childish behavior and personal attacks?

If you spent 1/10 as much energy trying to be other than vanity published (that's PublishAmerica, sweetheart) you'd have signed with a big NYC publisher by now.

Really you and Alice really are pathetic.

And I now take screenshots of all posts. I'll probably start posting them on my blog when I get bored.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:09 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:23 pm

zizban wrote:
"A certain someone"...you mean me, Ann?

No, Chris, Ann meant Domenic. He posts and then deletes his posts so that the following posts make no sense.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:25 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:30 pm

No, Domenic, I'm not. The link on the first post is old news. I fail to see its relevance.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:48 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Domenic,

I apologize.

I failed to see the date on the site and thought it was currrent. Now do you see how hard it is to get rid of stuff on the Internet?

I am sick and tired of being called a troll and put down by you.

Last edited by alice on Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

I can't do that, Domenic. If I delete your account, the posts will remain with "Guest" replacing your username. You can change the username yourself.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:59 pm

alice wrote:
Domenic,

I apologize.

I failed to see the date on the site and thought it was currrent. Now do you see how hard it is to get rid of stuff on the Internet?

I am sick and tired of being called a troll and put down by you.

Then stay away from me like I have asked you to do for the last year.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:03 pm

Don't attack my friends and I will glady stay far away.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:17 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:35 pm

You are making a fuss about nothing, Domenic. On the Work in Progress board, you post stuff and then delete it, makiing all the comments on the thread useless because anyone reading the comments cannot read the original piece of work. You do it time and time again. I removed a couple of your posts and you make it out to be a big deal. It isn't the deletion of the posts (I put them back!) that bothers you; it's the fact that I removed them without your consent ... but that's what moderators do. I removed your posts to draw attention to what you had written, then I put them back and left it to you to decide if you should edit the posts. All this false effrontery is nonsense, and you know it is.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:48 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:49 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:58 pm

The WIP board is for members only, and they have to be logged on to read the threads on the board. Your work is safe there. Ann did not need to request the removal of your posts because only members here would see them, and they've already made up their minds about you and about Ann. That won't change. Ann is very knowlegeable and can help you. You are very gifted and can help Ann. You do not need to comment on Ann's grammar (she'll get it right by the time it goes to press) and Ann does not need to comment on your unique style of writing -- we all agree that you write in a way thet draws in the reader.

Sometimes, I have to referee when really you should be able to help one another without fighting.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:18 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:41 pm

I'm just going to say a couple of things. One - I did not say I removed Dom's posts. I said that they were removed because they were obscene. I was glad that Shelagh put them back, because the obscenity could not be denied.

Two - When I first started writing my book on Audie Murphy, I was advised to contact the AMRF, a non-profit organization that was, at that time, supervised by Murphy's oldest son, for the purpose of promoting Audie Murphy's memory in an accurate way. I did contact the foundation, and developed a close working relationship with the executive director, who was also the family attorney, and who, in fact, still is. We became very close, as we both wanted to make sure the man's story was told honorably and truthfully. We don't correspond as often as we did while I was writing the book, but once in a while, we just like to catch up. We respect each other, and choose to stay in touch, even though we are not actively working together.

This will be my last post concerning this individual. I cannot control what he chooses to say, but I can choose to not be affected by it.

Such comments are never about the individual being commented upon. They are merely a reflection of the commentor's unacknowledged, anxiety causing "shadow" tendencies which s/he rejects by accusing others.

I have just noticed how much time has been taken with this stuff, and I have family coming for dinner in less than an hour.

So I'm shifting my focus to preparing my enchiladas and marinated matchstick zucchini.

Wish I could say it's been fun.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:54 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:55 pm

Who cares?

They were uncomfortable questions asked by you.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Domenic,

The longer this goes the deeper your hole.

FORGET IT!

You are absurd--on my thread protesting that I won't stay away from you. Too funny!
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:04 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting , Informative Link   Interesting , Informative Link Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting , Informative Link
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next