Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

roll playing game

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

roll playing game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: roll playing game   roll playing game - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:49 am

The way the two cousins looked at each other, one couldn't help but wonder if they were secretly in love. Only the night before, the king had questioned me about love, romance and the workings of the female mind. His description of young women had nothing in common with Zarina. If Alfredo thought that he could mould her into the kind of woman he would like her to be, he was about to receive a rude awakening.

When Zarina disappeared upstairs, her cousin had followed her footsteps. Lord Lochmoran and I looked at one another and shrugged our shoulders. "Come, Victor," he said. "We have work to do. What's more, I sense that the meeting between the two cousins that is about to take place in private will create even more work."

"It will indeed," I replied.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: roll playing game   roll playing game - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:08 pm

I tugged at the black chain. If I could just get it off long enough to destroy it with my mind...I angrily flopped onto my bed, making the pillows bounce slightly after hanging up my sword nearby.

"Zarina, I need to talk to you." Came King Alfredo's voice from outside my doorway.

I glared at the door and tugged at the chain even harder, trying to yank it off or make it snap.

"Zarina I know you're angry with me but-"

"Angry!? I'm well past that!!! You might be the king but even you have your limits of what you can control and the mind isn't one of those!" I growled and snatched up a dagger from my dresser and began cutting at the chain. I looked down at the chain and for a few seconds I stopped trying to cut through it. I calmed myself down as best I could, and concentraited on the chain. I began cutting again, even faster then before. The chain suddenly snapped and the instant it was gone, I used my mind to destroy it forever. As I destroyed the chain, a loud explosion sounded and the door to my room shattered as a bright green light filled my dark room's interior. The king was barely able to avoid the exploding door...
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: roll playing game   roll playing game - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:35 pm

"What was that?" I shouted to overcome the deafening noise of a nearby explosion. Before I could turn toward the sound, a group of the king's guards overtook me and sprinted up the stairs. Lord Lochmoran started to run after them and I followed.

At the top of the stairs, we could see the guards gathering outside Zarina's bedchamber. The king was nowhere in sight ...
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: roll playing game   roll playing game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 am

I looked towards the guards. "Oh don't worry. Your king is alright...He...Just took a little vacation is all." I got up from my bed and slung my sword around my shoulder and started to glide out the door, but not before even more soldiers blocked my way from both sides. I frowned. "That chain is gone you know......." I paused. "Oh and um, you'll need to do more then just your magical chains.......And.....you can't kill me."
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: roll playing game   roll playing game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:27 pm

"But be comferted, your king will be back within a few weeks." I unseathed my blade and took a few steps towards the soldiers. "That is, if he still has the rights to remain king..." I took another step forward and the soldiers stepped back, fear lighting up their eyes. I titled my head to the side slightly. "Besides, after what he did to me...I'll demand that there be a new king or queen."

A soldier stepped forward. "You can't take the throne! After all, the king has let you do whatever you want!"

I glared at the soldier. "Yes! That was because he wanted me to let my guard down. You might be able to fool me once, but no more then that." I paused and straightened to my full height. I could sense my traveling partner and Lord Lachmoran watching the entire episode that was taking place on the stairs, but I cared not. "Now, unless you wish to die, I suggest you move out of my way." I took another small step towards the soldiers, the blade glinting in the light from the lit torches they were carrying.

"Zarina!! What's wrong with you?! Have you gone mad?" Came a voice from down below.

I glanced at my traveling partner, and then at Lord Lachmoran. "Why of course not, my Lord..." I said mockingly. I sheethed my sword and walked to the railing at the top of the stairs that led to the first floor. I took hold of the railing and jumped down to the main hall, landing in front of Lord Lachmoran. "It's the heat of the midday you know..." I paused and then glanced at my traveling compainion, Victor. "But then, it might not be the heat of the day...It could be something, or someone in this palace." I turned towards my traveling companion.
roll playing game - Page 3 Soldiers-marching
Back to top Go down
vampireheartauthor
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
vampireheartauthor

PostSubject: Re: roll playing game   roll playing game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:22 pm

If someone wants now, they can pick up the story or start a new one if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: roll playing game   roll playing game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

roll playing game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3