Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

I feel success breathing down my neck.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
madhatter
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
madhatter

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-02-13

I feel success breathing down my neck. Empty
PostSubject: I feel success breathing down my neck.   I feel success breathing down my neck. EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:24 am

Spent all day yesterday formatting the vampire parody for the POD publisher. Writing a blurb. Cover copy. Etc.I feel success breathing down my neck. Drunken_smilie

Have a group in town that wants to throw us (the two authors) a launch party.

Probably looking at late May for release. Fun, fun, fun.

Never thought I would want to do a POD book, but it fits for this one.

Never say never, right?I feel success breathing down my neck. 467431

My printer finally decided she wasn't unhappy anymore. Now, she's communicating with both the desktop and laptop. Have no clue why she got her electronic pantaloons in a bunch to start with. Then, the desktop (only two years old, but not under warranty anymore) decided to hack and spit. Seems one of the hard drives (it has two) decided to go bad.

What does that mean, exactly, when a drive goes bad? Does it go on a rampage and bump off convenience stores? Rob little old ladies to buy computer crack?I feel success breathing down my neck. 733985 I feel success breathing down my neck. 971369

So, the desktop is off to the healer for an attitude adjustment.

Been a strange few days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rhettdevane.com

I feel success breathing down my neck.
Page 1 of 1