Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Powerful Place This Is

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Powerful Place This Is Empty
PostSubject: Powerful Place This Is   Powerful Place This Is EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:34 pm

People yip and yap and pay no never mind to lots of stuff. I had not looked my book up on Amazon for almost a year. Last week, on Amazon, it was 340 thousand and on all of Publish America's books ever published it was 130.

Since then, it dropped down to 1,050 but now it has risen to 350 again. By the end of this week it will be in the long forgotten one more time.
I have done nothing. I am a lazy sort and just post on this message board. God bless it. Thank all of you and everyone who ever bought Wooffer. It makes me feel swell, as Dick would have said.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Powerful Place This Is Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powerful Place This Is   Powerful Place This Is EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 5:15 pm

I know what you mean, Betty. While the "buy" button was gone, my book dropped way down, too. But it's coming back up, too, like Wooffer.

The last time I looked in, I noticed that both of Dick's books had a healthy rank as well.

So much for the nay-sayers.

And I had to snort, too, when you called yourself lazy. Hah!

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com

Powerful Place This Is
Page 1 of 1