Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New novel, Don't Mess With Earth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cliff Ball
One Star Member
One Star Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-07

New novel, Don't Mess With Earth Empty
PostSubject: New novel, Don't Mess With Earth   New novel, Don't Mess With Earth EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 7:31 am

I finally found this board again and finally found the link on another social networking site(I should've bookmarked it! lol), so I just wanted everyone to know about my newest novel, published back in March, Don't Mess With Earth.

Summary:
Advanced humans, calling themselves Terrans, leave a highly corrupt and mostly primitive Earth to search out a new planet to inhabit. Once on a new planet, they begin exploring the rest of the galaxy and begin watching over their more primitive human cousins back on Earth. Some Terrans are well known in human history, people such as King Arthur, Galileo, Genghis Khan, and Amelia Earhart. The Terrans come across an alien species, called the Ragnor, that experiment on other species for no reason other than that they can. The Ragnor discover Earth by accident and start their abductions and experiments on the first set of humans they come across, the colonists on Roanoke Island. The Ragnor continue to cause mayhem and mischief on Earth, eventually getting shot down over Roswell, New Mexico. Once the humans on Earth figure out they're being manipulated by both sides, President Truman has the United States embark on a plan to pay back both the Terrans and the Ragnor with the technology created by Area 51. Once the plan is initiated, will Earth succeed in its payback or fail gloriously?
Back to top Go down
http://cliffball.net
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: New novel, Don't Mess With Earth   New novel, Don't Mess With Earth EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:39 am

Sounds intriguing! It is a book I want to own. Good luck with the sales!
Back to top Go down
Cliff Ball
One Star Member
One Star Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: New novel, Don't Mess With Earth   New novel, Don't Mess With Earth EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Thanks and very cool you want to read it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cliffball.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New novel, Don't Mess With Earth   New novel, Don't Mess With Earth Empty

Back to top Go down

New novel, Don't Mess With Earth
Page 1 of 1