Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Trump Is A Goner

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:25 am

Trump is done for--I hope.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 3:12 pm

I still hope.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 11:48 pm

I'll believe it when I see it.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 5:41 pm

Abe.  Keep your eyes peeled. It  is going to be funny.  Mueller will have him in his bag very soon.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptySat Mar 24, 2018 10:48 pm

Alice, I hope you are right.  It will be a happy day.  I may even try to write a poem about it or compose a song to celebrate the event.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 9:29 am

Get  writing and composing.  I feel he is nearing the end.   

From here on out we need to fully vet our presidential candidates.  They need to pass a comprehensive reading and writing test.  History of our  
country is terribly important also. 
Good  Cognition is at the top of the list of abilities a president must have.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 12:28 pm

Agree Alice.  I still find it odd that people applying for a job with the federal government are required to undergo multiple tests, but anyone can be elected without testing.  A competence test that includes American history, the constitution and the functions of government sounds like a no brainer, but it seems that brains are not a consideration.  Considering the incompetence of Trump in numerous basic categories, perhaps attention will be given to this issue.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 2:43 pm

Lets hope something changes and changes fast.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:07 am

With all the lies, it is difficult to determine if anything that Trump says is true.  One must remember that even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 1:16 am

July 16th is a day that will go down in history as the day a representative of the US bowed to a hostile power, disparaging the agencies of his government.  It is not just the words used, but the inference that is associated with them.
 A legitimate President of the United States, that swore to uphold the Constitution and protect the people against its adversaries, would not have done such a thing.   The person currently using the title of President, has committed an act of treason and must be held accountable.  Either the person occupying the WH is illegitimate and the position be annulled thus erasing all acts committed in his name, or impeachment proceedings should be initiated immediately.   The former would be less costly while the latter would be another blotch on the record of US Presidents.   If this is not a “wake-up call”, what is?
The image of the US has been tarnished.  The Alliance of Nations that we have relied upon for support in the event of war has taken a hit.  The axiom of “divide and conquer” appears to be on Putin’s agenda and he is getting the help from a dupe he helped install as President.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 7:29 pm

very sad.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 11:23 pm

There is much speculation as to what Putin/Russia has on Trump.  The “Pee-pee” tapes are being downgraded given that his sexual exploits have not tarnished him.  The Intelligence community talk about him being a “controlled asset” – a label they give to their own informers that do their bidding.  I suspect that it has to do with money-related issues.  It is known that he is heavily indebted to Russian bankers.  The Trump hotels are used by visiting Russian dignataries as well as Agents.  Although time will reveal the truth, damage control is a priority.  He hates Angela Merkel and continues to paint her as being in the camp of Russia. 
Chancellor Angela Merkel was born Angela Dorothea Kasner on July 17, 1954, in Hamburg, Germany. The daughter of a Lutheran pastor and teacher who moved his family east to pursue his theology studies, Merkel grew up in a rural area north of Berlin in the then German Democratic Republic. She studied physics at the University of Leipzig, earning a doctorate in 1978, and later worked as a chemist at the Central Institute for Physical Chemistry, Academy of Sciences from 1978 to 1990.
The things that Trump doesn’t like about her is first that she is a woman – an intelligent woman and speaks fluent Russian.  She is well informed about Putin and his KGB past.  Trump saying that she is in the clutches of the Russians is laughable.  Even Putin is cautious when dealing with her given that she is not easily duped.  Merkel has made mistakes, the biggest and continuing to plague her politically is her “open arms” stance with regard to the migrants/refugees entering Europe.  Her efforts to strengthen the European Alliance continues.  The Europeans realize that they can no longer depend on the US for defense with the current occupant of the WH.  It is a messy situation that continues to foster mistrust.  What must be understood is that Germany was prohibited from having its own army after the Second World War.  That restriction was eased somewhat during the Cold War to aid the west with defense and only in a defensive posture.  When GWB wanted Germany to join him in the invasion of Iraq, Germany refused.  They didn’t approve of the invasion and it was prohibited to take offensive actions based on existing restrictions.  The efforts to break up NATO as Trump is trying to do, has caused Germany to re-evaluate its status and work to build its own defense.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 12:55 pm

He should be re run from office. He is ruining our country!
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 1:08 pm

Agree Alice.  His comments are getting more desperate and there is a danger that he will do something even more stupid.  Having his finger near the nuclear button is a real concern.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 2:34 pm

There are several problems with impeachment. Most everything that Mueller has on the president happened before he took up office. Also, any evidence provided by Michael Cohen is likely to be only half truths at best. After the November elctions would be the best time for impeachment proceedings, but only if the Democrats take one of the houses. Interesting times.
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyThu Aug 23, 2018 11:29 pm

Yes, these are interesting times.  The daily chatter by the media with all their experts, both those with legal backgrounds and those with political views being interviewed, adds more confusion than clarity.  Obstruction of justice is a big issue.  Illegal use of campaign finances together with collusion to disparage an opponent as was claimed to have been done to Hillary Clinton during the past Presidential election is part of the scenario and is significant with pre-election crimes. Waiting for the election process to resolve the current problems cannot be done without more clarity.  Who or what to believe is difficult for any voter and it appears that confusion is part of political strategy.  Money plays a major role in promoting their agenda and that’s where the problems start with politicians being obligated to financial backers.  It appears that some politicians think that the voters are ignorant and can be influenced with lies against their opponents.  It apparently has worked in the past and they use proven formulas.  To say that one has been duped is too late for reflection after the election has taken place.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 2:23 am

Funny thing about being duped, it isn't the duped who complain! The remain voters in the UK referendum are furious that the leave voters were misled, but the leave voters don't care. Almost all leave voters had made up their minds before the campaigning began. My father was a life-long supporter of one of the UK's political parties. In the 1997 general election, when James Goldsmith's Referendum Party put up candidates around the country, my father said that if there was a candidate in his constituency, he would vote for him.  He had to wait nineteen more years for the referendum, and needed no persuading on which way to vote. Leave voters had to be extremely patient. So will the Democrats.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 5:27 am

Perhaps the word duped was incorrect, however being mislead was the meaning intended.  My father was a life-long Democrat and changed his party affiliation when Ronald Reagan ran for President, primarily because he used the “God” factor in his appeal and that swayed many.  Actions he started are still being felt and those who changed from Democrat to Republican followed GWB when he used the same gimmick for election.  Now most of them support Trump as he used similar tactics in his campaign.  Politics affect citizens wherever they may live.  I found this to be a reality as I traveled and worked in various countries.  It is difficult for many to see a person as who they are without associating them with the politics of their country of citizenship.  I am disgruntled and disgusted at America’s political policies and am seriously considering changing my citizenship.  The reluctance is not to be seen as running away, plus the difficulty visiting my US family as a foreigner. Patriotism is flaunted by some and use it for political purposes. As a US Veteran, I would be among those who “take the knee” in protest. In my youth, in school, I said the “pledge of allegiance” just as did everyone.  It didn’t mean much to me as a child, however as an adult, I would not make such a pledge not knowing about the future.  During the Vietnam war, there was a slogan “Right or wrong, support the boys in Vietnam”.  America’s invasion of Iraq was wrong, IMV.  I feel sad for the innocent lives lost, both Iraqi and American.  I am opposed to war, period.  Trump wants war, IMV.  His concern for lives lost mean nothing to him so long as he can gain something personally.  He never served nor did any of his family members.  His greed is evident he uses religion for political gain.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:08 am

It is interesting that Trump’s presence is not wanted even in death.  He was not wanted at the Royal wedding, and then Barbara Bush requested that he not attend her funeral.  John McCain made the same request.  IMV, even if he were to make an appearance it would be all about him – a photo op. 
The man is pathetic – a phony in every thing he says and does.  His condolences to the family of McCain came across as insincere and it was done with a tweet.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 8:46 am

The international situation is most interesting.  The French President declared that Europe cannot depend on the US for defense.  N. Korea isn’t going to curtail its nuclear program without clarity from the Trump administration.  Iran says it won’t enter into any agreement with the US since the US doesn’t honor their agreements.  I believe that they all have valid points.  So long as Trump is President, we have reason to be concerned.  His erratic behavior is cause for alarm.  I’m waiting for someone with guts to do the right thing and remove him from office. 
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 10:47 am

Today my wife couldn’t stop laughing at Trump’s speech at the UN.  She would be walking through the rooms and suddenly burst out laughing.  After the first several outbursts, I didn’t need to ask her why she was laughing.  What I found amazing was the spontaneous outburst of laughter at the UN when he proclaimed that no other US administration had accomplished as much as his.  Watching the news, both US and German, the reports were similar. They were aghast at his proclamation.  It is clear that he is determined to undo everything President Obama did. His jealousy/envy is a destructive force as he reverses environmental safety measures.  Cancelling the Iran Nuclear Deal and the Paris Climate accord got world attention.  His Tariffs are being felt on a worldwide basis.  The debt is reaching new heights while he tries to cover the debt by taking away safety nets for the needy.  I can’t find anything good to say about him.  His lies continue to mount.  Even if he spoke the truth I would find it difficult to believe what he says without some confirmation.  This morning he claimed that he averted a Nuclear War with N. Korea saying that Obama wanted war, but that he got it stopped with his good relationship with Kim Jong Un. In my opinion, he wants war with Iran and is doing everything he can to provoke it.  European leaders are not fooled and are banding together to halt the perverse acts of an irrational President.  His efforts to divide world leaders has backfired and has brought them closer together. The several books already written revealed his behind-the-scenes thoughts and ambitions.  I believe that there are more books in process yet to be published. November is a critical time for America.  Voting is a must.  The attempts to block voting stations is already evident, however there is enough attention that will hopefully prevent this obstruction. Everything that a President says is recorded and cannot be denied.  A Free Press is very important to inform the public. 
As citizens, we are affected by the politics of our country.  That is especially true for those living or working abroad.  It also includes the reaction tourists receive based on their citizenship. It is not a good time for Americans to travel abroad.  The opportunity to express one’s dislike to the actions of one’s government is not always available.  No one wants to feel unwelcome. 
Trump has made “self-promotion” something repulsive.  It is not a good time for those of us that were published by a small publisher or self-published where promotion of our books is our responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 12:20 pm

He handled the laughter well; he even joined in. Unlike our Prime Miister who retaliated when the EU had a laugh at her expense. She even went so far as to make a public statement, hitting out at the EU negotiators. Total sense of humour fail.
Trump Is A Goner _103524791_tusk
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 12:14 am

Seeking revenge is something they both have in common.  With Trump it will be more drastic.  Wait for it.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 3:04 am

Trump has declared that he fell in love with Kim Jong Un.  Will Putin feel betrayed?
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:09 am

Putin is too busy sending military intelligence officers to poison Russian defectors living in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trump Is A Goner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Is A Goner   Trump Is A Goner Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump Is A Goner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next