Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

To Sleep Perchance to Dream Free for Kindle 9/11/2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

To Sleep Perchance to Dream Free for Kindle 9/11/2013 Empty
PostSubject: To Sleep Perchance to Dream Free for Kindle 9/11/2013   To Sleep Perchance to Dream Free for Kindle 9/11/2013 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:06 pm

To Sleep, Perchance to Dream . . . Free on September 11, 2013
The Kindle version of my short story, To Sleep, Perchance to Dream, is available free only on Wednesday, September 11, 2013). It is one of the eight stories that appears in my Book of Dreams Second Edition: Science Fiction and Speculative Fiction Short Stories.
To download the story, just click on its cover below during the giveaway period. Note too that all of my short stories, the short story collection and my intellectual property book can currently also be downloaded free of charge at any time by Kindle owners who are also Amazon Prime members. (You can click on my photo below for a listing of some of my books currently available through Amazon.)
Thank you!
To Sleep Perchance to Dream Free for Kindle 9/11/2013 41spnfo5qHL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-69,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

To Sleep Perchance to Dream Free for Kindle 9/11/2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Sleep Perchance to Dream Free for Kindle 9/11/2013   To Sleep Perchance to Dream Free for Kindle 9/11/2013 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 10:40 am

Due to an issue with my Kindle Direct posting, the free download is not available today but will be available tomorrow, September 12. I apologize for the inconvenience. This is my second straight issue with a free listing. Unlike teh previous one which was Amazon's fault and for which I have yet to receive an explanation, this one may have been my fault--don't choose days without reading glasses on a tiny calendar!
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com

To Sleep Perchance to Dream Free for Kindle 9/11/2013
Page 1 of 1