Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Free short story for Kindle today (Friday 8/9/2013)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Free short story for Kindle today (Friday 8/9/2013) Empty
PostSubject: Free short story for Kindle today (Friday 8/9/2013)   Free short story for Kindle today (Friday 8/9/2013) EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 11:18 am

A free Kindle version of To Sleep, Perchance to Dream short story can be downloaded from Amazon today. (In the U.S. you can download the story by clicking on the above link, elsewhere, please search in your local Amazon web page for the title or for my full name.)Thank you!

Free short story for Kindle today (Friday 8/9/2013) 41spnfo5qHL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-69,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_
There is a common thread in many of my short stories and even in my poetry about the nature of reality and the relationship between sleep
and wakefulness and the conscious and subconscious mind. As is the case with a number of my short stories, this was inspired by a dream. It
delves into one possible explanation for what lurks in the dark recesses of our mind for which science has yet to discover a clear use.

This short story (2,792 words) is reprinted from Book of Dreams: Science Fiction and Speculative Fiction Short Stories, (C) Victor D. Lopez 2011 and Book of Dreams Second Edition: Science Fiction and Speculative Fiction Short Stories (C) Victor D. Lopez 2012. All of my short stories, my short story collection and my intellectual property book can also be borrowed free of charge through September by Kindle owners who are Amazon Prime members.
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com

Free short story for Kindle today (Friday 8/9/2013)
Page 1 of 1