Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere

Go down 
+7
Don Stephens
alj
alice
joefrank
LC
dkchristi
Victor D. Lopez
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 7:47 pm

What Ann said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:11 pm

Three more mangy dogs. Now they've pretty much completely taken over my TV. All I can do is watch Netflix streaming video and/or movies. I CAN'T STAND IT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Write some more books.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Now the rabid mangy jackals strike in London. What's past is prologue. Anyone out there listening to me?
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Listening to you say what? That you don't want to see their photos? I disagree. I think their photos need to be plastered all over, so we are can be reminded who, exactly, are committing such crimes. They're not just garden variety "sociopaths," there's an underlying commonality that everyone is just scared shitless to acknowledge. It doesn't fit the globalist narrative we've been force-fed for the last 20-30 years.

And just wait until amnesty passes. When the self-imposed underclass (alien squatters who jump a fence do, indeed, self-impose their situation) who are currently responsible for most of the crimes in the southwest (soon to spread east) are not afraid of deportation anymore, similar stuff is coming to Your Town. Smile
Back to top Go down
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:29 pm

What I've said should be pretty clear in numerous prior threads, including this one. The media is fueling terror attacks by spending an inordinate amount of time replaying their evil deeds. They need to tone it down. The more we are subjectred to endless graphic replays of such deeds, the more idiots and true believers alike that will commit such crimes.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:40 pm

And I think they'd do it anyhow. They're not doing it for publicity. The media is just letting us know that they're doing it. Just like they're letting us know Obama's administration harassed conservatives, tapped the press's phone lines, ignored the Benghazi situation, and on and on.
Back to top Go down
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:36 pm

I agree that many (the true believers) would do it anyway. But knowing that the media will replay their photo/story/monstrous deeds over and over again for days/weeks/months/decades on end is a strong motivator for young, still impressionable malcontents looking for the means to attract attention to themselves and their "cause." The current monster in England reportedly asked people in the area to video/photograph what he was about to do. They complied, for whatever reason, and the media happily ran this particular sick puppy's dastardly, cowardly deed in all its gory infamy. Do you need more proof? When the "true believers" in the Middle East discovered that decapitating westerners on camera was actually hurting their "cause" and told the locals to cut it out, they did. They were only decapitating Americans and other Westerners for the publicity it brought them. When even their unofficial mouthpiece "news" network would no longer carry these live and when they were told to not do it over the Internet either, the rusty dull knives were put away by the dirty knife wielders. Apparently, the ones operating in the West did not get the memo. And the Western media is more than happy to accommodate these bloodthirsty maniacs by once again broadcasting their acts throughout the world while the usual hand-wringers wonder out loud at what might be driving these uneducated (well, not always but let's gloss over that one) poor (but well funded), disenfranchised (never mind that the last thing they believe in or want is to vote) unwashed masses to cause such "unfortunate" acts of "workplace violence." Cue the violins and pictures of poor children living in squalor under conditions we would find unsuitable for the average baboon in an American zoo.

I wonder if Spaniards--my forebears--wrung their hands as these same masses with a similar mission crossed over from Northern Africa and eventually subjugated most of the Iberian peninsula over hundreds of years at the point of a sword. Countless blood and sacrifice by freedom fighters from the North eventually drove them back into the sea, and back into Africa completing the reconquest of Spain some 800 years after these "illegal aliens" took it by force. That process is now again in play in Europe--but the swords are hidden and the invaders generally welcomed in peace and in good faith. We'll see perhaps in less than 800 years who prevails this time.

Yes, not long after the reconquest of Spain my forebears also visited an equally unjust and equally bloody "spread of culture and religion" into nearly all of North, Central and South America, Northern Africa and in the Pacific giving Spain the first claim to an empire on which the sun never set (Sorry GB). I doubt that the descendents of the Incas and Mayans and other native peoples as far as the Philippines appreciate the spread of Spanish culture and Catholicism at the point of a gun any more than Spain did the Moorish incursion. (Britain, France, Germany and others too when they got the chance behaved not much differently.)

There is no shortage of examples of people doing idiotic things in the name of religion in many religions--not just Christianity and Islam. Anyone who embraces terror in support of any cause is my enemy and the enemy of humanity. I don't give a rat's behind as to their motivation, grievances or the nobility in their own mind (and hand wringers) as to the ends for which they kill innocent people. The ends do not justify the means. Terror in the name of any cause is an affront to humanity that must be dealt with in the harshest possible way every time, everywhere.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Yes, I'm sure some do it for the publicity. I stil prefer the newspapers keep front and center what the politicians are enabling.

I'm not sure what the relevance of the Spaniards conquering South America is. Sounds like what the reconquista folks say to justify taking over the southwest or their revenge politics.
Back to top Go down
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Spaniards conquered much more than the lion's share of all the Americas--including the U.S. My only point is that pretensions to empire--real and imagined--is not limited to extremist Muslims any more than it is to Europeans, the Japanese, the Chinese or anyone else. Nor are terror tactics, though Islamist extremists purposely target innocent people--including other Muslims--and use them as human shields in a calculated attempt to cause as many casualties as possible. My point is also that we do not learn any of the lessons of history and repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

Those in Mexico calling for reconquista, by the way, should remember that the land they claim as theirs (Texas, Colorado, Arizona, California, etc.) was no more Mexico's than Mexico was Mexico until it was conquered--by Spain. Spaniards could claim the right of "reconquista" if they were idiotic or delusional enough to do so with at least some historical basis in fact. Mexicans cannot as it was Spain, not Mexico, that expanded Westward from Florida through California "discovering" lands that indigenous people inhabited without regard to country or border, warring amongst themselves based on their tribe. But that's a rant for another thread.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPIgsRTR4fg

I love Michelle. Smile
Back to top Go down
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:12 am

Question
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:17 am

Michelle Malkin. Surely you've heard of her? She's debating someone in the vid I posted.

Here's another vid. Sweden is enjoying the contributions of its diverse vibrants right now, too! Four days straight! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvmLl331Y0Q&feature=youtu.be
Back to top Go down
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 10:34 am

Sorry. I missed the link. Got it!
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:34 am

In regards to the Spain/Mexico discussion, would you consider this bit of information I only recently came across?

Apparently, it is becoming a "thing" for wealthy Mexican families to buy or lease second homes in some of the wealthier neighborhoods in Texas. They set these estates up with a staff of servants, move their children into these homes during the school year, and send them to the neighborhood's superior-ranked public schools.

These young people are sometimes becoming a problem for the district officials, because the students think they are above the rules, especially when it comes to the perceived status of the school staff, especially the custodial and cafeteria personnel. The students seem to feel that it is the duty of these staff members to "take care" of them and their messes It also seems that the parents concur, and even look down on higher staff members who try to teach all students to look after their own trash and dispose of it properly without expecting the custodians and cafeteria workers to do it for them. Apparently, the higher level administrators are encouraging teachers, etc. to go along, even to the point of letting custodians clean up after them, so as not to offend these parents and their children.

When a neighbor discussed this with me several days ago, I was shocked.

Has anyone else heard anything of this peculiar angle on immigration? What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:23 am

This subject is difficult to comment on without speculation. It would seem that if there were answers to solve the problems, action would be taken. However, that is not entirely true. The situation between the Palestinians and the Israelis is an example.
Politics and denial play a role. It is more convenient to point at other countries that have problems until it hits home. As for immigration, that is a problem for many affluent countries. The immigrant wants to be just like the native population and have all the goodies of the natives and they want them overnight. That is one reason that Sweden and Germany, with excellent benefits, have experienced problems with immigrants. The immigrants don’t want to integrate.
Then there is the cultural problem. Often the country of their origin is rich and poor with no middle class. What qualifies one as rich could simply be to own a car. And the rich in those countries have servants. Doing labor of any kind is beneath them. Even washing a car would be considered for the lower class. Now they have arrived into western society and have a car or other things deemed a luxury in their country of origin and they now feel above others. Cleaning up a mess is for servants.
One class example. When my daughter was a stewardess, on one international flight she asked a lady from India what she would like to drink. The lady didn’t respond. She asked several times and then the husband said, “My wife doesn’t talk to servants.”

Before one becomes a citizen of any country I think that they must be indoctrinated into that country’s culture, however what happens before the immigrant is eligible for citizenship?
Many immigrants live, by choice, together in ghettos. They feel comfortable with those who remind them of home and language is also a factor. As for language, I don’t think anyone should receive a citizenship unless they can speak the language of the country giving the citizenship. That is the first step to integrate.

Just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:40 am

Thank you for response, Abe, but I don't see how it addresses my question.

These people have no desire, as I understand the situation, to become citizens. they are merely taking advantage of our school system, and attempting to control our district personnel in the process.

I hesitate to go into more detail as my neighbor spoke conversationally, and I would not want to cause a problem for him.

To me, the circumstances involving the staff involved only hints at the possible problems.
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:50 am

Ann, to respond directly to your question would be pure speculation/guess work on my part. From what you wrote, it does appear that respect of authority is lacking. Wanting to please is another problem. Saying "No!" takes courage. Until someone earns the right, they should have no voice in any administrative process.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:32 am

Quote :
These people have no desire, as I understand the situation, to become
citizens. they are merely taking advantage of our school system, and
attempting to control our district personnel in the process.

This is nothing new, the poorer ones have been taking advantage of it for a long time, too. When I lived in Texas 30 yrs ago I observed school buses picking up kids in Juarez to go to school in El Paso. The justification was that the kids were American citizens (born here by border jumpers who skip out on the hospital bill and make their next stop to the welfare office to collect on their kids' behalf while living in Mexico. The welfare office was full of Mexican license plates all day long).

Is Juarez part of the school catchment area? Did the families pay taxes to the school district? No, but they got their free lunches, free breakfasts, bus service and free education anyhow.

As an aside, I find the discussions about all the poor Hispanics here dishonest and disingenous. They're co-mingled in discussions about America's poor, but they're NOT America's poor. They're other countries' poor, which we're told are our responsibility. And you're called a "hater" if you point that out. Or a racist or a xenaphobe or a nativist.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:43 am

BTW, in New York they're considering giving illegal aliens voting privileges because there's so many of them in the schools. They say their parents should have a voice in how things are run.

People call our immigration system "broken," but what they don't say is that it is being DELIBERATELY broken, piece by piece. Although in all fairness, the ones who do call it broken are mostly the open borders zealots.

One wrote an article in the WSJ recently. He said all borders between the US, Canada and Mexico should be open and workers free to travel. Among his bizarre reasons was that US workers would be free to find jobs in Mexico. That's working out real well for the Mexicans, isn't it?

The lack of logic is so blatant that these zealots can't possibly believe what they say, can they? This is why I think there's an agenda at work, and they're tools, plants.

I don't believe that the show of concern by Britian's leaders about that guy killed the other day is genuine, either. I believe that they expect things like this to happen, and their concern is about managing a backlash. This is why all these "hate speech" laws are in place now, hate speech being anything that criticizes what's going on. It's also why DHS here is buying drones, billions of hollow point bullets, and militarizing the police all over the country.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:58 am

I heard another theory in a discussion group. The arms manufacturing business in the U.S. is major in profits and influence. It is in their best interest to promote fear and hatred - everywhere - since they sell in all countries of the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:05 pm

Agree DK. There seems to be an ulterior motive involved with their promotion. Making money it is.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:16 pm

The arms industry has always been influential and in the business of making profits all over the world. Why is it being ramped up so much here now?
Back to top Go down
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Ann,

Like Abe, I agree that it is difficult to comment without knowing whether the circumstances to which your neighbor alluded are widespread or merely a local issue in one school system. Nevertheless, I have no problem speculating for the sake of the argument as to why such circumstances may well exist throughout the country based on the prevalent political and social context.

I've hit upon this theme before but it bears repeating. We are a society paralyzed by political correctness and the fear of giving offense by any attempt to judge others, especially members of protected groups. We have bought into the foolish and dangerous notion that cultural and economic factors trump such niceties as the rule of law, civility, common decency and common sense. Add to this the fact that teachers and school officials are afraid--with good reason--of being sued if they discipline thugs or embarrass them publicly for their actions and it is easy to understand why schools throughout inner cities all over this great land have become miniature war zones where the violent sociopaths and psychopaths-in-training are in charge--much like the recent scandal in the Maryland prison system.

We readily excuse the inexcusable and pat ourselves on the back for our progressive views in doing so. Parents' galloping incompetence in rearing children--who use time-outs and meaningless warnings without ever imposing any real consequences to correct their children's bag behavior, and who try to "bribe" them as their chosen form of behavior modification breed monsters almost by design--leave us with entire generations of maladjusted malcontents who acknowledge no rule or motivating force beyond their self interest. Children learn that no matter what they do, no negative consequences will follow and, on top of that, that if they raise the level of their hooliganism, they will get a prize for toning it back down to less extreme levels. Is it any wonder that children raised in this Dr. Spock inspired hell have no respect for their parents, their elders, their teacher, their peers or themselves?

Heavens forfend that any right-thinking, progressive, caring, enlightened American ever try to judge as inappropriate (let alone unacceptable) the behavior of anyone (other than conservative troglodytes, of course, who are always fair game)--but most especially anyone not in their own group as that is automatically grounds for labeling the person making the judgment as a hater, xenophobe, bigot, racist bully. So no one will challenge an Indian woman refusing to answer or acknowledge a flight attendant's question (Abe's example) because, according to her husband, she will not speak to a servant. Nor will anyone challenge immigrant shop owners who refuse to speak English to non ethnic/religious/racial members and make it quite clear that they should shop elsewhere--unless, of course, they do that to a member of a protected class who complains and brings down the wrath of self-appointed spokespersons for the group--as well as the federal and state authorities.

New immigrants--and not just to the U.S.--very often refuse to integrate themselves to their adoptive countries. This is, unsurprisingly, particularly the case with illegal immigrants. Cheap travel and liberal immigration policies encourage people to emigrate legally and, more often than not in the U.S. illegally, in order to take advantage of the "entitlements" that the society offers. Like ants attracted to honey in a covert, the message goes back to the
"nest" and as surely as the sun sets in the west and rises in the east every day, more ants follow the trail as long as there is honey in the covert and the homeowner is unwilling to take countermeasures for fear of being labeled a hater of ants.

Our jails are disproportionally filled with members of protected groups--namely blacks and hispanics. They are also disproportionally filled with illegal immigrants. The data are clear on this. The interpretation of the data, however, is another matter altogether. Prisoner rights advocates, community organizers, vocal minority groups and people on the left in general point to the data and see racism, selective prosecutions, racial profiling and poverty as the root cause. As social scientists critique the tailoring, redesign, and many tweaks necessary to properly fit the emperor's new clothes, absolutely no one has the courage to point and say the very obvious fact that the emperor is, in fact, naked. To further muddy the waters, let me offer a different metaphor: Occam's razor. When faced with two competing theories, the simplest is generally the better (true) one. In other words, the reason that there are a disproportionate number of racial minorities in jail is that racial minorities commit a disproportionate number of crimes. Of course poverty is a contributing factor. So is society's cowardly abdication of the responsibility to enforce standards or the rule of law--including immigration law.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 1:01 pm

I think we're being sold out for an agenda that is becoming increasingly obvious and getting implemented bit by bit.

The unions, big Obama supporters, are now finding out what's in Obamacare and it's not what they were told. Namely that people are going to be de facto forced into the health care exchanges instead of keeping their present care.

ttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/24/unions-obamacare-may-jeopardize-health-benefits_n_3330074.html?utm_hp_ref=business&icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl1|sec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D318372.

But here's something else not being advertised. Under the amnesty bill, the newly legal will not be eligible for those exchanges. This is spun as a "cost savings." But if they're not eligible, that will make them more ATTRACTIVE to employers because employers won't have to pay the fine for not providing them with healthcare! Plus, as most of them are Hispanic, they'll all have affirmative action preferences, and the tax credits/benefits that go to companies for hiring such.

The amnesty bill has NO border security provisions, NO disincentives for future illegal immigration, LOTS of chain migration provisions, and calls for even MORE HI-B visas to be issued. There's a whole cottage industry right now in advising employers how NOT to hire Americans: see below link. So what is going on here?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/06/18/347849/-How-To-Not-Hire-An-American-MUST-SEE-VIDEO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere   Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fed up with seeing terror suspects' photos everywhere
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next