Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Divinity: The Gathering: Book One by Susan Reid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
newt38

newt38

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2013-02-21

Divinity: The Gathering: Book One by Susan Reid Empty
PostSubject: Divinity: The Gathering: Book One by Susan Reid   Divinity: The Gathering: Book One by Susan Reid EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:29 pm

When judgment day comes where will you be? What would you do? For the dark ones it is a new beginning, for all others it is an ending. But there are a select chosen few who were marked and destined to stop that from happening. Starling Roberts had always been able to see things beyond our plane of existence, shadows, dark spirits and angels. The angels send her cryptic images in her dreams, the dark ones taunt and despise but are afraid to touch her. . . little did she understand and realize that there was a reason. Her lifelong ability to see the shadows and her recurring nightmares of the coming end of the world begins to start unfolding in real life. Though she is among the hundreds of thousands of humans who have been ‘chosen’ as a Divine warrior, a warrior who will serve to fight against Morning Star and the dark fallen who seek to claim the earth, she is different and unique for reasons not yet known to her or any other being. Caught between the side of light…Drakael, an angel whose intentions are unknown and Cam`ael, a renegade dark fallen who wants her and who she has fallen in love with; she must make the ultimate sacrifice and choice once the end of the world comes. Divinity the Gathering Book One is the first in the four part saga.

View it and check out the sample chapter on Amazon kindle, I welcome and appreciate feedback!
Back to top Go down
http://susanreid.webs.com/
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Divinity: The Gathering: Book One by Susan Reid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divinity: The Gathering: Book One by Susan Reid   Divinity: The Gathering: Book One by Susan Reid EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Alas, while I appreciate the creativity required for your genre, it is not my choice for reading. I certainly wish you well and know you will find others here who share your writing style.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Divinity: The Gathering: Book One by Susan Reid
Page 1 of 1