Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Computers For Kids - Coming Soon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TechieBigmac

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-09-03

Computers For Kids - Coming Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Computers For Kids - Coming Soon!   Computers For Kids - Coming Soon! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi All,

First I would like to say it is great to be on this site. I am looking forward to conversing with fellow authors!

My book is titled "Computers For Kids" and will be out in the next 2 weeks. You can join my facebook page "Kids Computer Books". I also have a website called kidscomputerbooks.

Thanks for visiting in advance! Please LIKE us on facebook!

Chris
Back to top Go down
TechieBigmac

PostSubject: Re: Computers For Kids - Coming Soon!   Computers For Kids - Coming Soon! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:30 am

Hi All,

My book is now published and available for sale if anyone is interested. It is a book about computers for kids. It's really the strong foundation that people need to know. You can visit my website at www.kidscomputerbooks.com and click on "Books" and it will point you to the amazon webpage.

Thanks,

Chris
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Computers For Kids - Coming Soon!   Computers For Kids - Coming Soon! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:53 am

Congratulations on your recent book. I wish you much success!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
TechieBigmac

PostSubject: Re: Computers For Kids - Coming Soon!   Computers For Kids - Coming Soon! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:56 am

Thank you very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computers For Kids - Coming Soon!   Computers For Kids - Coming Soon! Empty

Back to top Go down

Computers For Kids - Coming Soon!
Page 1 of 1