Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

My Blog (and associated problems)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Christina Hollis

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-08-08

My Blog (and associated problems) Empty
PostSubject: My Blog (and associated problems)   My Blog (and associated problems) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 am

I've just published a piece about epublishing on my blog. Obviously, I'd love you all to rush over there, comment and RT it madly Laughing , but the formatting really shows up my technical ineptitude. Can someone help me get rid of the infuriating blank space, please?
I can't post a link as I've only just joined, so this query may have to go on ice for a while. If so, any general formatting hints in Blogger will be appreciated. My gap occurs because I'm posting a long link. It looks ok in preview, but the real thing shows a huge blank space as though a paragraph has been removed.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: My Blog (and associated problems)   My Blog (and associated problems) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:34 am

Hi Christina,

Use a shortened url. Use the add a link and paste in the URL and then type in a description of the link. Here's an example code:

Code:
<a href="http://shelaghwatkins.wordpress.com">Literature & Fiction</a>

This is how it will look on your blog:

Literature & Fiction
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Christina Hollis

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: My Blog (and associated problems)   My Blog (and associated problems) EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:39 am

Thanks, Shelagh, that worked perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Blog (and associated problems)   My Blog (and associated problems) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Blog (and associated problems)
Page 1 of 1