Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Marketing Your Author Blog, Book or Media Blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KingdomExpansion
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
KingdomExpansion

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Marketing Your Author Blog, Book or Media Blog Empty
PostSubject: Marketing Your Author Blog, Book or Media Blog   Marketing Your Author Blog, Book or Media Blog EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:02 pm

As I'm sure that you know, blogs, web sites and forums are three different animals. In fact, they are like night and day.

Blogs, blogging communities, and blogging networks are a zone in thier own. They are also very popular.

Over the years, I have built three separate networks and found some great blogging communities and networks to network with that have driven interested visitors to my various blogs.

One is called BlogCatalog, which is really a great place to network your blog with. It just happens that they have a section for authors.

Here's my network at the BlogCatalog, Everlasting Kingdom BlogCatalog which for those that haven't checked the catalog out, this should give you an idea of what you can create with some creative ideas.

By registering and creating a network at the BlogCatalog, you can also create groups, topics and except comments. All of which will bring visitors to your blog or media blog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.christian-book-marketing.com
Dick Stodghill
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Dick Stodghill

Number of posts : 3795
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Marketing Your Author Blog, Book or Media Blog   Marketing Your Author Blog, Book or Media Blog EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:36 pm

If I were younger I'd be interested. Now I just like to coast most of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dickstodghill.com
KingdomExpansion
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
KingdomExpansion

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Marketing Your Author Blog, Book or Media Blog   Marketing Your Author Blog, Book or Media Blog EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Hi Dick,

Nothing wrong with coasting. The key is to do what it takes to get up the hill, enjoy the view, and then enjoy the ride down the hill.

Sounds to me like you're enjoying the view.

Blessings,
Back to top Go down
http://www.christian-book-marketing.com
sadiq786

PostSubject: Aim vertically not Horizontally   Marketing Your Author Blog, Book or Media Blog EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marketing Your Author Blog, Book or Media Blog   Marketing Your Author Blog, Book or Media Blog Empty

Back to top Go down

Marketing Your Author Blog, Book or Media Blog
Page 1 of 1