Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

check out this site to publish!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
writergirlgz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-07-16

check out this site to publish! Empty
PostSubject: check out this site to publish!   check out this site to publish! EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:06 am

just discovered pubslush. it's like kickstarter for books. seems like a legit way to get published. interesting! just submitted a book... we’ll see... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: check out this site to publish!   check out this site to publish! EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Thanks. I might give it a try also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
mnsmuts

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-10-09

PostSubject: Re: check out this site to publish!   check out this site to publish! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 2:15 am

Interesting, from experience I think that it takes more than putting a book on a website to get a decent readership. The premiss is correct though, it dos help to create a readership before going to the larger publishers.

I would ensure you are clear on the copy write and see if you cant enhance the promotional plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: check out this site to publish!   check out this site to publish! Empty

Back to top Go down

check out this site to publish!
Page 1 of 1