Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

God Hears, He Cares and He's Moving In Your Situation!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Randolph Alvis

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-31

God Hears, He Cares and He's Moving In Your Situation! Empty
PostSubject: God Hears, He Cares and He's Moving In Your Situation!   God Hears, He Cares and He's Moving In Your Situation! EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:40 pm

Three years ago I was out of work and my wife came home and said her company was closing their local office. We had recently loaned my son money to purchase a new home and he lost his job. The culmination of these events threw me into a deep depression and all I wanted to do is stay in bed. I prayed to God every night to remove the grip of this depression and the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart to write down my prayers. Every night when I began to pray I picked up my pen and paper and it was if the Spirit began to write each and every writing. It became very apparent to me that if we are Praising God in song, verbally or by writing he will begin to move in very positive ways. I read these writings to my wife and sisters almost daily and I wrote forty two writings that I had published as my book Splinters On The Carpenter's Floor. I had lived fifty seven years at the time and never and I mean never written anything, so without a single doubt the Spirit of God wrote this book. I believe he speaks of a very broad spectrum of topics each and everyone of us deal with sometime in our lives. God reached down in my bedroom those nights and worked a miracle in my life. I give God all the Glory for this work, he is a very mysterious and marvelous God!
Back to top Go down
http://www.CreationsCarpenter.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: God Hears, He Cares and He's Moving In Your Situation!   God Hears, He Cares and He's Moving In Your Situation! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Praise God! Thank you for shaing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
LeeBrown2010
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: God Hears, He Cares and He's Moving In Your Situation!   God Hears, He Cares and He's Moving In Your Situation! EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Randolph,

Thanks for sharing your testimony with us! The God of my understanding is great in every way. I remain open to God's movment for me. Imagine the spirit of the message inside of your book that will help someone else believe that there is power in everything that happens to us. Life's experiences (good ones and what we believe are bad ones) happen to us for a reason. These experiences make us better people.

Blessings, Lee
Back to top Go down
http://www.touchedbypeopleplacesandthings.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Hears, He Cares and He's Moving In Your Situation!   God Hears, He Cares and He's Moving In Your Situation! Empty

Back to top Go down

God Hears, He Cares and He's Moving In Your Situation!
Page 1 of 1