Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable Empty
PostSubject: Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable   Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:10 am

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/19/allen-west-debbie-wasserman-schultz_n_904047.html
Quote :
The e-mail said: "Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed
the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards
me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am
happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional and despicable
member of the US House of Representatives
. If you have something to say
to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the
heck up."

In her remarks on the House floor, Wasserman Schultz said: "The
gentleman from Florida, who represents thousands of Medicare
beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive of this plan that would increase
costs for Medicare beneficiaries. Unbelievable from a member from south
Florida."

She was alluding to a GOP-backed bill to reduce the debt and amend
the Constitution to require a balanced federal budget. The House later
approved the bill 234-190, but it is unlikely to pass the Democratic
Senate.

Boy, are they getting angry. They must feel very threatened.

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable   Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:07 am

They are very childish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable   Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:35 am

Some are beginning to realize who are for the average citizen and who is not. We are learning who is compassionate and who is not. We know who has the money and we know who pays taxes.

We know enough to know who not to vote for.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable   Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 pm

I am shocked. I spoke with a staunch republican friend today who believes our representatives should serve part-time since that's all they work anyway. He feels part-time representatives would force them to deal with the business at hand instead of blustering around getting "heard" to build their possibilities of being elected. He feels that many of the freshmen that signed that pledge will not do so well their next time at the polls. The people are realizing that their voices and the voices of their representatives are not the same.

Wow! That was the most rational conversation I've had with him in the last two years.

MSNBC has some really nice commercials about what the U.S. really stands for. I know they are the antithesis to FOX; but at least I also know which commentators are that: commentators. They also have experts with opposite points of view on at the same time.

I heard today a great comment: What we do for the world's children determines the world of tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable   Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Progress--Great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable   Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 am

7/21/2011

All politicians need to be " FLUSHED ! ," down
the toilet ! Their all the same breed of cat.....

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable   Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Just heard a good question on the news, "Why do politicians get upset when asked where their kids go to school." Probably because they go to the best private schools they can afford. That's why they can do so little for public education - public education is for the masses, not the elite. And charter schools are not the answer. Yes, they spend a little less money and have some innovations in some places; but overall, their performance is not better and their student body is more transient than public schools, difficult to measure real performance. In most cases, an "owner" of the charter school takes the money off the top, reducing the resources available to the students. Teachers earn less, work longer hours and have less time off. Therefore, they are the teachers that could not get employed in traditional school districts. Same for the administrators. I know about that intimately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable   Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable Empty

Back to top Go down

Rep Allen West calls Dem Debbie Wasserman vile & despicable
Page 1 of 1