Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

A Plea for votes, last few days

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brian L Porter
Two Star Member
Two Star Member
Brian L Porter

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-02-20

A Plea for votes, last few days Empty
PostSubject: A Plea for votes, last few days   A Plea for votes, last few days EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:44 am

First of all, my apologies for being absent for a while. I've been trying hard to finish my latest novel, and still have about six chapters to go.

Thanks to everyone who supported my work by voting for my cover in the May awards at the Authors Lounge. I'm delighted that the cover design for my forthcoming novel 'Purple Death' has been nominated for the June Award at the same location. There are just a few days left for voting so if anyone feels kindly disposed towards my work, I'd like to ask if you'd mind supporting me once more by placing a vote for 'Purple Death' at http://www.talauthors.com/TAL/RomanceandMoreAwards.htm

Here's a brief outline of the story itself.

Purple Death

Tranquil suburban Richmond-on-Thames, home to such landmarks as Hampton Court Palace and Kew Gardens becomes the setting for a series of shocking and particularly gruesome murders that leads Detective Inspector Sean Connor and his team into a labyrinthine investigation in which all roads lead towards a thirty year old unsolved murder. The victims, all apparently unconnected to each other, are being despatched by the use of a singularly unique poison, previously more closely associated with the notorious medieval Borgia family.

As the murders begin to multiply at an alarming rate Connor finds clues hard to come by, and every lead takes him down yet another blind alley as the killer seems to be one step ahead of the police at every turn. Together, he and his assistant Sergeant Lucy Clay must piece together the shreds of evidence that will lead them to the mysterious ‘Chocolate Woman’ and in turn to the brain behind the horrific murders that soon come to be known as ‘The Purple Death’

Best regards

Brian A Plea for votes, last few days 545232 A Plea for votes, last few days 710456
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/brianlp

A Plea for votes, last few days
Page 1 of 1