Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate

Go down 
+5
alice
joefrank
dkchristi
Domenic Pappalardo
dtpollard
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:03 pm

I know many people without birth certificates. I certified their Bible records and other legal records according to the government manual that had ( as I sort of remember ) about six different documentations that represented a legal U. S. birth.

This is a lot of hot air for nothing. NOTHING. If this was an issue it would have been covered a long time ago. Just because some self-appointed ego maniac decides to be idiotic to arouse the easily duped public doesn't mean we have to be concerned that his allegations have any merit. Trump has failed many times and only saved by his daddy's money and his own "friends." Money begats money. It does not mean you are clever or intelligent.

Let's talk about something that has real meaning. I think it's clever and creative of DT to answer the allegation; but obviously, DT, no amount of facts will change stupidity - it is rampant anyway. Stupidity denies facts to create its own myths.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:18 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:56 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:17 pm

JoElle wrote:
Actually a Certificate of Birth or a Certificate of Live Birth IS a birth certificate. However, there are two versions a 'short' form and a 'long form'. In order to get your passport you need the 'long' form. You probably took the short version and they needed you to get the long version. Smile

My BIRTH CERTIFICATES (I have an ancient copy from when I was a little girl and a newer copy that I obtained five years ago) say Certificate of Birth and Certificate of Live Birth. I used one when I used to travel to Canada and Mexico and the other to get my Passport. A certificate of birth IS a Birth Certificate.

One has to wonder why the president's birth certificate became such a big issue with this particular president. I am sure it has NOTHING to do with his race and non-white ethnic last name. scratch
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Domenic Pappalardo wrote:
Certification...is that like when Bush won because his brother was the Governor of Fla?
dtpolard, it's not about Obama...Governments lie. They tell the people what they want them to believe.
Obama has a certification of LIVE birth. Why does he not have a birth certificate?
The only record was dated 2007 on the back...that is when that certificate was made. What was it made from?
Do you know anyone else in the U.S.A. who does not have a birth certificate?

Yes, I am one of them.

I mentioned this before. The doctor didn't issue one when I was born. I needed proof of birth when I joined the USAF.

I have my "CERTIFICATION OF BIRTH" in front of me, signed by the Secretary of Health, Department of Health, Bureau of vital Statistics, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

It says:
"This is to Certify, That the following is a correct certification of birth as filed in the Bureau of Vital Statistics, Pennsylvania Department of Health." It is dated Feb 27 1953.

I was born 1939. I applied for a copy of my birth certificate in 1957.

Things like this happen. I don't find it unusual in the case of Obama.
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:10 am

LOL, oh what will the birthers do with all their free time now?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110427/ap_on_el_ge/us_obama_birth_certificate
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:18 am

Vacant minds will always find somethimg to faunch and fume about. I don't even care to know what they will think of next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:26 am

Alice I saw someone say that the paper was not available at that time and another claimed that the word Caucasian was not used in 1961 in reference to the race of the President's mother.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 9:35 am

Absurd!
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:01 am

DT, I was just thinking how prophetic you were when you filmed your Hawaii video and shortly thereafter the attorney brought back a copy from Hawaii - what a waste of valuable time and expense to stop bigotry - I am so proud to be a U.S. citizen with President Obama as the leader of our country. He leads with intelligence, dignity and in the company of some of the greatest minds in the country that he gathers around him.

We talk about "multi-tasking." What a week experienced by our President! And some people complain because he occasionally plays golf. I want him to have a real vacation with his family to refresh the energy that he needs for all that he accomplishes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:46 pm

dkchristi wrote:
DT, I was just thinking how prophetic you were when you filmed your Hawaii video and shortly thereafter the attorney brought back a copy from Hawaii - what a waste of valuable time and expense to stop bigotry - I am so proud to be a U.S. citizen with President Obama as the leader of our country. He leads with intelligence, dignity and in the company of some of the greatest minds in the country that he gathers around him.

We talk about "multi-tasking." What a week experienced by our President! And some people complain because he occasionally plays golf. I want him to have a real vacation with his family to refresh the energy that he needs for all that he accomplishes.
He said we had more important things to do. Like recovering from massive tornados and, oh yeah, taking out Osama bin Laden. In between he hammered on Donald Trump.

Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:57 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:46 am

I like Obama because he is rational.
He thinks before he speaks and if he is wrong he can change his mind.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:50 am

alice wrote:
I like Obama because he is rational.
He thinks before he speaks and if he is wrong he can change his mind.

And has been known to say publicly, "I screwed up."

Ann
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2