Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate

Go down 
+5
alice
joefrank
dkchristi
Domenic Pappalardo
dtpollard
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate Empty
PostSubject: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:46 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Dt, I love your creativity. However, I ran a Federal program whereby the recording of a birth in the family bible was considered a legal record. All this flap about a birth certificate is just to take attention from the real issues.

This is garbage, all this birth certificate stuff. I heard that Trump is even held in low esteem by members of the Republican party for bringing up this issue again.

President Obama is my president, and I believe in his legitimacy to hold office. He was legally elected.

Is it possible there are other more experienced people who could run this country? Yes, but they did not put their lives into the public magnifying glass. It takes a special type of person to run for office. The campaigning alone is crazy; and then as soon as they are elected the opposite party starts undermining the work they do to fulfill their promises.

I have lost all faith in the citizens of this country. They are lazy and prefer sound bites to facts; and are led like lemmings.

The 1% control the country. They control the media. They control the corporations. They control the lobbyists. They control the "representatives."

Therefore, when the facts are clearly presented, they simply deny. By denying the facts often enough; the lemmings follow.

I do appreciate you, DT. You are in their fighting for our system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:36 pm

4/22/2011

Gee, I juts found my birth certificate !
What is a " Live Birth Record ?" I never
heard of it, can anyone explain ?

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm

I hope Trump has demonstrated enough of his stupiidity with this time and money waster.

He is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

Number of posts : 5044
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Actually, a "certificate of birth" is not the same thing as a "birth certificate." I learned this when I applied for my first passport and only had the former. They told me it wasn't acceptable and I had to write to the Office of Vital Records for the latter.

Not that I care about Obama's birth certificate. The birthers will still be arguing about this after he's retired. lol
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:01 pm

It's a legal document that verifies a child was born to whom, when and where. It's issued by the state of the United States in which that person was born.

I repeat: I ran a federal program wherein a record of a birth in a family bible was considered a legal record; a hospital record was considered legal; a birth certificate was considered legal; a record of live birth was considered legal; a little piece of paper that was a record of the existence of a birth certificate was legal. I had a book issued by the government that showed pictures of all the forms of records of birth that were sufficient for legal purposes.

Again, this is a lot of wasted air. Obviously, President Obama must be doing such a great job as a leader that the opposition has to go on a witch hunt to find something to "get him."

Sometimes court houses burn down or are torn down and copies of original certificates are unavailable; but the hospital has records that verify the birth. A child born in a home is generally recorded in the family Bible.

By the way, since all the flak over Mexicans being invited to this country to work without legal documents, the documents accepted as a record of birth in the U.S. have been tightened up.
Back to top Go down
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:28 pm

This is just something I put together to show how crazy this issue is. We have a federal election commission that verifies the eligibility of Presidential candidates. All of the candidates were certified to have met all requirements, including McCain who was born in Panama, so all of this birth certificate stuff is really odd and suspect. i mean people are really almost talking about time travel and seeing into the future on this issue.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:59 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:12 pm

4/22/2011

I remember in my 20's I tried to get my Mother's birth Certificate,
they wouldn't give me a copy, I was told if the person is alive
you have to get their written permission, other wise it's private
this was New York and I'm sure the law applies all over the USA,
now if the person is dead you can get any document on them you
want including an autopsy report...Oh yes my Mother gave me
permission, I was researching our ancestors...

Cheers..Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:58 am

Quote :
By the way, since all the flak over Mexicans being invited to this country to work without legal documents, the documents accepted as a record of birth in the U.S. have been tightened up.

I haven't noticed any tightening up; unlike every other country, you don't even have to show ID to vote here. Which Mexicans are being invited to the country to work, though? Are you referring to the HB-1 visas (or whatever they're called) for skilled, technical workers? If so, seems like that program is busted.

http://blogs.chron.com/txpotomac/2011/04/study_immigrants_with_children.html (70% of Texas' illegal immigrant families receive welfare)
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 am

I had to show my driver's license to vote and they checked it against some database they had. I think it varies by state. I imagine there are some federal guidelines ---

I do know that federal grants that I still work with have new requirements for eligibility documents (which include proof of birth in this country) just recently implemented. In Florida, every person has to be checked against a database. A program to which I am a consultant implemented a new data system for eligibility and had to develop a module to check the database. It's to insure that no federal funds serve people who are not legal residents who are entitled to earn an income in this country. We had sufficient safeguards previously; it just added a new layer for the politically correct appearance - "action to keep out the illegals."

It makes as much sense as other political showmanship to correct an issue that is self-correcting. Then, they'll claim "victory." What a joke.
Back to top Go down
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:23 am

dkchristi wrote:
... This is garbage, all this birth certificate stuff. I heard that Trump is even held in low esteem by members of the Republican party for bringing up this issue again.

President Obama is my president, and I believe in his legitimacy to hold office. He was legally elected. ...

I so agree.
My son had to produce a legal birth certificate when he joined the military and when he got his job with the state.
I applied for a job with the police dispatch and had to produce my legal birth certificate.

I seriously doubt our president reached office without producing legal proof.

Those who keep promoting this ludicrous rumor that President Obama is not American are ignorant sore losers.

What ever happened to "United we stand. Divided we fall."?

President Obama won the election. WE, as a people, chose him.

WE, as a people, should back up the leader we chose.

Fighting against our own elected president sends a VERY BAD message to other countries. It makes us appear weak and divided as a country. That is actually a dangerous message to send out.

Those who feel that he has failed us during his presidency ... can vote him out in the next election.

But until then, it is better for our country if we actually act like we truly are the UNITED States of America.
Back to top Go down
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:31 am

Domenic Pappalardo wrote:
I've seen a copy of that on the net before. Do they have fingerprints? That document was recorded in 2007, not at the time of birth...why?

I had a copy of my birth certificate that was issued to my parents when I was a baby. It now looks like one of the dead sea scrolls. So, when I got a new passport before going to Ireland a few years ago, I ordered a NEW copy of my birth certificate. You can have more than one copy.

My son needed several copies of his birth certificate, because places like the military want ORIGINAL copies. He didn't want to send it off and not have his own personal copy.

Right now I have three copies of my husband birth certificate, two of my sons, and two of mine.

That 2007 stamp is probably the date of when a copy was requested, such as I did with my family's records. Not the date that the birth was recorded.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:25 am

JoElle. Your website gives the impression of fairies and magic.
If you have a magic wand, please use it to help make things better. Poof, poof, poof.
Perhaps you can also use it to smite those that cause trouble. Be prepared to have extra smite wands available to avoid wearing one out.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:39 am

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JoElle
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
JoElle

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:09 am

LC wrote:
Actually, a "certificate of birth" is not the same thing as a "birth certificate." I learned this when I applied for my first passport and only had the former. They told me it wasn't acceptable and I had to write to the Office of Vital Records for the latter.

Not that I care about Obama's birth certificate. The birthers will still be arguing about this after he's retired. lol

Actually a Certificate of Birth or a Certificate of Live Birth IS a birth certificate. However, there are two versions a 'short' form and a 'long form'. In order to get your passport you need the 'long' form. You probably took the short version and they needed you to get the long version. Smile

This is truly ridiculous. Hawaii actually has this posted on their vital records website:

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/obama.html

You know, I was totally p***** off when Bush allowed diesel prices to force hundreds (thousands?) of truck drivers out of business and close many trucking companies. And I was very upset when the economy tanked under his leadership forcing us to sell our home before we ended up 'upside down' on our mortgage.

I know I wasn't the only American not happy with the president.

Most Americans who were not pleased handled it at election time.

Obama is in office. He is the elected president.

Anyone who wants him out can take care of that at the next presidential election.

In the meantime ... sheesh, get on with your life.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:33 am

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:05 am

Quote :
Actually a Certificate of Birth or a Certificate of Live Birth IS a birth certificate. However, there are two versions a 'short' form and a 'long form'. In order to get your passport you need the 'long' form. You probably took the short version and they needed you to get the long version. Smile

JoElle, one is called "Certificate of Birth" and it appears to be a document that the hospital issued. The other, which the passport office required, is called "Birth Certificate" and it's a notarized document issued by the state Office of Vital Records (each state has its own). The length of the form isn't an issue; they're completely different documents.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:23 pm

Who cares who the president is or where he was born?
He can't do anything, anyway.
I would rather be a dog-catcher.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
LC
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
LC

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:00 pm

I would like to see the birthers' energy redirected to convicting Bush of war crimes, as this person suggests.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110422/ap_on_re_us/us_elbaradei_memoir

As for Obama, I thought he was doing alright until he started bombing Libya. I don't know what that's about. Maybe he's taking orders from someone else.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:55 pm

It's a U.N. action and actually it's not going very well because the U.S. is not in charge or using our advanced aircraft.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Yes, fortunately it is a UN action and it is also fortunate that we're not in charge.
Our pin-point bombing has a track record of missing the point.
Back to top Go down
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Actually if you look at the document it says certification of live birth at the top. Certification means that the fact that the birth took place in Hawaii has been verified by the state and the certificate that the certification is printed on. Just like certified grade whatever meat means inspected and verified, also certification means inspected and verified.

certification [ˌsɜːtɪfɪˈkeɪʃən]n1. the act of certifying or state of being certified
2. (Law) Law a document attesting the truth of a fact or statement
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:40 pm

cc

Last edited by Domenic Pappalardo on Wed May 04, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate   Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Goes To Hawaii and Finds Pres Obama’s Birth Certificate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next