Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

CHRISTMAS TREE SCANDAL- DO CHRISTMAS TREES OFFEND YOU ?

Go down 
+8
Shelagh
Abe F. March
LC
lyntx
dkchristi
Al Stevens
alice
joefrank
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Al Stevens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Al Stevens

Number of posts : 1727
Registration date : 2010-05-11

CHRISTMAS TREE SCANDAL- DO CHRISTMAS TREES OFFEND YOU ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS TREE SCANDAL- DO CHRISTMAS TREES OFFEND YOU ?   CHRISTMAS TREE SCANDAL- DO CHRISTMAS TREES OFFEND YOU ? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:17 pm

For political reasons. If we fail to support Israel, a huge, powerful lobby would railroad those responsible in the next election. It's the same reason we didn't re-establish relations with Cuba years ago.
Back to top Go down
http://alstevens.blogspot.com
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS TREE SCANDAL- DO CHRISTMAS TREES OFFEND YOU ?   CHRISTMAS TREE SCANDAL- DO CHRISTMAS TREES OFFEND YOU ? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:39 pm

I didn't know there was a Christmas tree scandal. I haven't seen any signs of one so far. Everybody I've talked to has been having a peaceful holiday. I don't have any prejudices, so all I can say is:
Happy Chrismahanakwanzica to all of you. If the snow storm expected here tomorrow doesn't do us all in, I should be home and back at my computer by day after tomorrow evening. Meantime, my only problem is a severe case of PC withdrawal.

Grannie Annie
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS TREE SCANDAL- DO CHRISTMAS TREES OFFEND YOU ?   CHRISTMAS TREE SCANDAL- DO CHRISTMAS TREES OFFEND YOU ? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Dear Ann,
I am glad that you have been with your family . I have thought about this, and you are right. There is no conflict here, in my neighborhood, in the many towns surrounding me. All is peaceful. It is my belief that if no one watched the news, (Dare I say it, ABC Fox) the whole world could be at peace.

Perhaps I should send a letter. I would be on a list....for sure. DK, You and I could write it.

Back in the olden days, there were local stews all over. Hatfields, to Geronimo, and all of that was settled locally, without the use of the national attention. Even those people who wrote stuff in manifesto mode were sorted out without war.

Love,
Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS TREE SCANDAL- DO CHRISTMAS TREES OFFEND YOU ?   CHRISTMAS TREE SCANDAL- DO CHRISTMAS TREES OFFEND YOU ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CHRISTMAS TREE SCANDAL- DO CHRISTMAS TREES OFFEND YOU ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2