Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

One Place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-01-15

One Place Empty
PostSubject: One Place   One Place EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 3:43 pm

It would be so nice to have someone who has the time (or a VA) to post a thread where there is just the tips with no comments etc. It is so difficult to always find, remember, or copy and paste everything. I get so overwhelmed sometimes with all the information coming at me. It is all good!!!!!! I just don't have the time to organize it. I guess that is what I am saying. I would love to have it all organized in one place. *grin* Not lazy, just not enough time to read and absorb it all. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
flashgordon
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-01-11

One Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Place   One Place EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 5:53 am

I think Shelagh is going to do something like this via a newsletter. We will see how it turns out. I've been adding what I've learned on the Marketing Your Writing/Books Online page and continually add more. But I do hear what you are saying, there is so many ideas that one gets lost keeping track of it all.
Back to top Go down
http://newgreatbooks.blogspot.com
Sue
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Sue

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-01-15

One Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Place   One Place EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 9:58 am

One Place 572534 Thank you for your response. I get lost on forum boards very easily. One Place 83899 I can never remember which ones I have posted to, want info from, or need to re-read. And no, I am not blonde ... now. confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Place   One Place Empty

Back to top Go down

One Place
Page 1 of 1