Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
william

william

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-11

I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series Empty
PostSubject: I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series   I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 1:17 pm

I Remember Tomorrow
(ISBN: 1424188903)
I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series A1EH9Z0L6DVPJI_1185550596980._SL300_
In an attempt to rebuild her life, Jeanette relocates to a quiet little town, after spending ten years in the military and suffering a failed marriage. But Jeanette is a precog; able to see the future. It scares her and causes her to question her sanity. Matters are complicated further when she meets the man of her dreams and what follows is a series of events that threaten to push her over the edge. Now she must deal with new challenges in her career, struggle with ever increasing psychic abilities, and come to grips with her feelings for a man she wants to love but fears she cannot.

I plan to release the ebook version of I Remember Tomorrow as a free download from the book website (http://iremembertomorrow.com) starting in February unless someone can provide me a convincing argument against the proposition. Presently I have converted the manuscript to PDF, Mobi document, and MS Reader formats.

I am presently working on the next book in the series.

Amazon Reviews:
Quote :
The story was very thought provoking, raising many questions about the realms of possibility. I appreciated how the story began on the first few pages rather than wasting lots of time with a lengthy introduction. The characters developed throughout the story, as they would if they were people that you were getting to know. For me this aspect allowed me to remember more about the characters than I think I woulkd have if all the info was given at once. Well worth the time.

Pamela Perry, CA
Quote :
I Remember Tomorrow was an enjoyable alternative to the two-part TV drama, and I didn't have to wait for Part II. Although there were deeper things going on in the story, I kept reading to find out if our lady Jeanette's guy was for real. This book reminded me how exciting it is when you think you've found Mr. Right. I wanted to know if our heroin's "gift" would make them the perfect couple or cause her to blow it with him if he was all that he seemed. The author kept me guessing about what a couple of characters were really up to; and I liked the love scenes tastefully done. I'll keep an eye out for the movie.

Monique Bowdoin
Quote :
In "I Remember Tomorrow", William Butler presents a clear and compelling tale of precognition and it's effects in a realistic setting. The characters that he has created come to life for the reader through their thoughts and natural, unstilted conversations.
This is one of those books that you won't want to put down once you start reading it. The story line and action keep forcing you to turn the page to see what happens next until it all comes to a very satisfying conclusion.
Although this is a work of fiction, it is entirely believable.

Tree Good, Deseronto, ON

NIGHTRUN:
I am also working on another series which begins in a distant past and stretches through the present and into the near future. Nightrun is the story of a man and the five women tied to him by blood and circumstance. It deals with magic and dragons, time travel and space travel, and the struggle of people trying to hold on to the things dear to them across the vastness of time and space.

Be well,
William
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662

PostSubject: Re: I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series   I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 1:46 pm

Excellent presentation William! The reviews in quotes are especially effective.

Good luck with the book! Very Happy

~Shelagh
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
George Maciver
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series   I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 1:47 pm

I agree, the reviews in quotes is an excellent idea!
Back to top Go down
william

william

PostSubject: Re: I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series   I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 3:06 pm

Thank you both for the comments/compliments. I have completed a short story to submit to Amazon shorts that, while not a part of the story arch, is from the same "reality" as the upcoming Nightrun series. I have several others, in the same vain, in various stages of completion. My plan/hope is to submit serveral to Amazon shorts in the months ahead in order to create interest in the timeline and universe in which Nightrun exists.

Here's to keeping my fingers crossed.

Be well,
William

PS: I also have considered placing a link in the forum to download the ebook for I Remember Tomorrow. The idea is to get a feel of how it would be received. I'd appreciate any thoughts on that.
Back to top Go down
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662

PostSubject: Re: I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series   I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 3:09 pm

I've set up a new board for links to first chapters. I'll set up another board for links to e-books.

~Shelagh
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
william

william

PostSubject: Re: I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series   I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 3:13 pm

Shelagh wrote:
I've set up a new board for links to first chapters. I'll set up another board for links to e-books.
~Shelagh
Outstanding Shelagh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series   I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series Empty

Back to top Go down

I Remember Tomorrow and the Nightrun Series
Page 1 of 1