Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

I Remember Tomorrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
william

william

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-11

I Remember Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: I Remember Tomorrow   I Remember Tomorrow EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:55 pm

Jeanette leaves behind a failed marriage and ten years of military service, to relocate and start a new life. While she realizes she's running from her past, she soon learns she's run into her future. In her new home and starting a new job as the only female officer on a small town police department, Jeanette meets the man of her dreams--of whom she is deathly afraid.

I Remember Tomorrow is the story of a woman cursed with precognition, the ability to see the future. It has caused her nothing but heartache for most of her life and unless she finds a way to cope with it, it now threatens her sanity.

Here's the link: http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewshortstory.asp?AuthorID=88114&id=35369
Back to top Go down

I Remember Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1