Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

My First attempt at Musical Composition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P. Gordon Kennedy
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
P. Gordon Kennedy

Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2008-01-13

My First attempt at Musical Composition Empty
PostSubject: My First attempt at Musical Composition   My First attempt at Musical Composition EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:41 pm

I recently posted the musical score I created for my poem "The Cell Phone's Connected to the Airbag" using some musical composition software I downloaded from the internet. You're suppose to spend $29 to get the full version to print the sheet music, but I just photograph it on my computer screen with my digital camera and do a cut and paste job in Photoshop. Anyway, here's my first attempt at musical composition. I have an audio file of the music I created on my computer with drums played in the background. The music below is only the piano portion of the song, as I havn't photographed, copied, and pasted the drum part yet. Who knows, they might not even need musical instruments in the future, it can all be done with the computer.
My First attempt at Musical Composition Music_10
Back to top Go down

My First attempt at Musical Composition
Page 1 of 1