Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2008-03-20

New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount Empty
PostSubject: New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount   New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:49 am

Hi everybody

I just completed a really comprehensive manual on how to make your own book "trailer" videos.
It's NOT a book for vid freaks, it is directed specifically to the purpose of enabling writers with no special skills in video work to produce videos for their books. Including legal original music, animated graphic titles. There is a "Quick, Easy" section for people who just have a cover shot and want to produce something nice really fast without a learning curve.

All this using FREE programs, graphics, sounds, music, etc.

It's primarily slanted to Windows users, but has sections on other platforms: and those who use Mac iMovies instead will still find the voluminous links to resources worth the low price.

It's a PDF document, viewable on any computer alive and requiring no purchase of special reader other than Adobe.

For one week I'm making it available to Published Authors members at a 33% discount: your total cost $4 USD. Paypal and credit cards accepted.

Click the banner below to see the "limited time only" buy button, and the side links that will show you more information on the manual--including one of the online videos that demonstrate the tips and techniques in the manual.

This is not an ordinary pdf document, more like a specialized eBook. The publisher is keeping prices extremely low because their line will be for shoestring publishers and writers who want to create professional looking marketing tools without having to be come graphics or video or marketing pros.

And, of course, I would really welcome any comments, feedback or nitpicking on this document. This is the first offer of it anywhere.

New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount Adoroworksbanner
Back to top Go down
http://linrobinson.com
flashgordon
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount   New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:08 pm

Lin was kind enough to send me an earlier version of this manual (for review and editorial comments), and I must say, it is by far the most comprehensive manual on how to make book trailers. Covering anything and everything, I was really surprised at its overall depth.

I've done five book trailers, and now I have to rethink them all. Glad to see that this is finally out - it is well worth the cost (which is really nothing).
Back to top Go down
http://newgreatbooks.blogspot.com
Malcolm
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Malcolm

Number of posts : 1504
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount   New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 9:32 am

This looks like a great deal to me since I don't know how to do videos and don't want to pay other people $1000000000000000 every time I need a new one.

Malcolm
Back to top Go down
http://www.conjurewomanscat.com
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount   New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:10 am

As I have been known to say, "I don't know squat" about trailers, videos, stc. But it sounds like a great deal and a good way to learn. After seeing your poetry videos, lin, I'm sold!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

PostSubject: Re: New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount   New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Say.... this thing is slanted right at both of you. :-)

To expand on what I mentioned before, this isn't about cameras and things, and not attempting to produce professionals.

It's to help people like us make book videos. Period.

The emphasis, unlike any vid-making book you run into, is on the use of pictures...such as your cover ahot and "bio" picture.
Thing is, if you examine a lot of vids out there, that's all they have... a cover and some cards with titles on them.

Of course you can always grab a picture somewhere (and beleive me I've got lists of "somewheres") or a sword or plane or castle of swooning maiden or whatever...and jazz it up into something impressive.

THIS REEL shows some examples of that sort of thing, easy to do and explained in the manual.
Back to top Go down
zadaconnaway
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
zadaconnaway

Number of posts : 4017
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount   New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Okay, I got my file but I will have to set it on the back burner for a short while. Too many irons and not enough fires to put them in at the moment. But you have me excited to start playing with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zadaconnaway.com
lin
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
lin

PostSubject: Re: New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount   New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 9:21 pm

Aha, so that was you! Well bless your heart. Have fun and let me know your thoughts on it.
Back to top Go down
Helen Wisocki
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Helen Wisocki

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount   New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 5:50 am

I've ordered my copy, too. Can't wait to give it a try!
Back to top Go down
http://www.innocencebetrayedbyclergy.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount   New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount Empty

Back to top Go down

New manual HOW TO MAKE BOOK VIDEOS FOR FREE..Member discount
Page 1 of 1