Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Book Preview - Help us out, get a free website for your book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bookpreview

bookpreview

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-05-27

Book Preview - Help us out, get a free website for your book Empty
PostSubject: Book Preview - Help us out, get a free website for your book   Book Preview - Help us out, get a free website for your book EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:21 pm

We (Link2light Design) are in the final stages of testing a new online system to help authors promote their books - published or not - fiction or nonfiction.

The website listing titles already using Book Preview is at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are now looking for more authors to add their books which will help us identify any final rogue bugs or areas which lack clarity in the system. In return you will receive a Book Preview Premium Account for one title for 12 months. This would give one of your books a website like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for free.

What we have developed is a highly comprehensive way for authors to promote their work, either to readers or to agents and publishers. There is too much to explain here so please have a look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for details of how it works and why it works.

If you would be interested in taking part in this testing please message me on this forum or fill out the contact form at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . If you contact us using the latter please make sure you mention 'Published Authors Forum' as we are currently working with a number of sources.

If you have questions please post them here so we can answer them for everyone to see.

This is a limited offer and will close at the end of July 2012.

Best regards, Tim
Back to top Go down
http://howtopromoteabook.biz
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Book Preview - Help us out, get a free website for your book   Book Preview - Help us out, get a free website for your book EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Count me in. I am always in favor of publicity, especially at no initial cost. What's next?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
bookpreview

bookpreview

PostSubject: Re: Book Preview - Help us out, get a free website for your book   Book Preview - Help us out, get a free website for your book EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Hi dkchristi

As mentioned in my post please fill out the contact form at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and make sure you mention 'Published Authors Forum' as we are currently working with a number of sources.

Best, Tim
Back to top Go down
bookpreview

bookpreview

PostSubject: Re: Book Preview - Help us out, get a free website for your book   Book Preview - Help us out, get a free website for your book EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:56 am

Hi All,

I've had a number of questions about the 20,000 word limit required to put your title on Book Preview. The answer is that we do make exceptions but I need to know about your book or see a copy first - so PM me here or contact me via the form on howtopromoteabook.biz.

The objective of the 20,000 limit is really just to stop spammers and authors of books that are no more than glorified sales brochures.

Any more questions just let me know.

Best, Tim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Preview - Help us out, get a free website for your book   Book Preview - Help us out, get a free website for your book Empty

Back to top Go down

Book Preview - Help us out, get a free website for your book
Page 1 of 1