Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy Empty
PostSubject: Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy   Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:17 am

Hello everyone. It's been a long time of working 10 hour days for 6 days and week for 18 months straight. Taking a break. Now feel like time on my hands so I made a new promotional video, Sugar Daddy!

Be careful of current choices that could come back and haunt you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy   Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:54 am

I’m not sure were you’re coming from on this video, but I feel it is degrading to both women, and men. You have the female you are talking about in the video as a whore. I was raised to believe it takes two to make a whore…a man, and a women. Yes a man who has sex with a whore, is a bigger whore than the women. Many times women get pushed into a position where she has to do things she does not like to do. After a time their guilt makes them feel so dirty they give up trying to leave that life. I have talked to women who are in such a position. One of the questions I ask, “Why do most women who work the streets have a pimp?” Their reply is always the same…”Just to have somebody around who is lower than them.” They look at their tricks the say way. A sugar daddy is a trick also. Tell me, “Why do you think some men are proud of their title, sugar daddy?”
Back to top Go down
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

PostSubject: Re: Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy   Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Most of the time I don't bother to reply to responses like the one to this video. If I am not mistaken this is a forum for witiers and that includes fiction. Aside from that reality, there are many choices in life, some that are forced upon people and some that are chosen. Your thought that a woman facing a tough time will resort to selling her body instead of selecting a different option to survive such as working multiple legitimate jobs like many women I know, that is the ultimate of insults to women. We tend to ignore that many people choose to leverage what they consider rational at the time because it produces the highest payback. I have seen billboards recruiting young women to become sugar babies to make extra money along major freeways. I have watched interviews with women engaged in this as a way to get through college, etc. and they justify it as something they are just doing for a period in their life. This video is a promotional piece for a series of books that have done fairly well for me over the last couple of years, but it also has a serious message in reminding people that something they did for expedience for a period of time could come back to haunt them later when they feel they have shut the door on a particularly unflattering chapter in their life.

I never expressed any pride that a man has in being called a "sugar daddy". It is very likely that a man playing the role of a sugar daddy understands why women that would not normally be with him are there just a well as the women that decided to be with him. As with most things, if the "sugar" runs out, it becomes like drinking bitter coffee and the "sugar babies" go away. Oh, by the way there is a term called "sugar mama" too, but that is for another video and rant. Keep it moving!
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy   Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:44 am

DT,

Welcome back,  It is great to see you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
dtpollard
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
dtpollard

PostSubject: Re: Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy   Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:34 pm

Thanks Alice.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy   Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:02 am

Welcome back, DT.  Everyone should follow their dream, whatever that happens to be.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy   Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 5:10 am

Hi! Those long hours...writing? It is hard for people to separate authors real from their fiction sometines. You have found a writing style that sells and is what the market buys. I am glad it is working for you. You werr always generous in sharing your marketing ideas. Glad you are back in the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy   Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally back - New Video - Sugar Daddy
Page 1 of 1