Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide. Empty
PostSubject: Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide.     Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide. EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:18 am

3/26/2014

I applaud Pope Francis, he's trying to be just like the ordinary people,
                  here's something he did that no Pope I think would have done, Do
                  you think he's a Pope For The People ? Me, He's trying his hardest.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/3/26/pope-francis-removesbishopofbling.html

Cheers...Joe...   Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide. 925501
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide.     Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide. EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:09 am

Yes he is a Pope for the people. Should he not be a Pope for God?
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide.     Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide. EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:10 am

Joe, the "bling" Bishop caused an uproar here in Germany.  I think the action the Pope took was right.  For Priests who once took a vow of poverty, he certainly didn't follow that path.  In the palace he built for himself, it is reported that the bathtub alone cost 20,000 Euros.  Many members of his church left.  This action will hopefully restore some faith in the church.  If I were a Catholic, I would be proud of the Pope.  If I were looking for a religion, I would certainly consider the Catholic Church with this new Pope, however I'm not seeking any religion.  I believe that my spirituality is just right for me.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide.     Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide. EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:43 am

3/26/2014

Abe..

I applaud his humbleness, his trying to show the world how he's
                 trying to change the Catholic Church, I worry that the Cardinals may
                 may not like what he's doing is changing the church, time will tell and I
                 hope he's Pope for the next thirty years and pray he continues his new
                 ways..

Cheers.. Joe...   Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide. 925501
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide.     Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pope Francis - A Man For The People ? You Decide.
Page 1 of 1