Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us

Go down 
+7
Don Stephens
Abe F. March
cjt
alj
LC
dkchristi
dtpollard
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:41 am

I take it as a high jacking for the following reasons;

1) When the aircraft left his radio take-off contact, there is a regulated way to sign off. The pilot did not do that. He signed off with, “Good Night.” He was saying, “I’m in trouble.”

2) The tracker was turned of, and the aircraft showed it was still in the air for five hours.

3) most people have cell phones. Even if these are off, they can be tracked.

4) It’s position can be pinpointed by satellites of all major nations. If any country sends up a rocket, China, America, and Russia know about it when it’s fifty feet off the ground.

5) Governments in the search reported a search are of 3,000 files. The 777 has a range of 7999 miles.

6) it is my opinion the major governments know were it is, and why. I feel the aircraft had something more important than people on it.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:57 pm

News this morning reports a satellite sighting of some "possible" debris off Australia.  The pieces are large enough to be the aircraft.  More speculation, but now the investigation is centered in this area.
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Why would they do all the flying outside of radar just to crash? If it was to crash, and kill people, all they had to do was put the nose of the 777 down, and crash...they did not do that. I do not believe the news reports.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Domenic, your "why" question is the question everyone wants know.  Even when the aircraft is found, and assuming all are dead, we still may not know the truth about "why", however there will certainly be speculation about the cause.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:26 am

Who will ever forget Malaysian Flight 370?  It is the most sought after airline ever.
It has brought together numerous countries with aircraft, ships and the latest technology in searching for this aircraft.  It has also created speculation that has riveted viewers to the TV.  In the end, I think that much will be learned from the disappearance of this aircraft and that devices will be installed on all aircraft to make finding it easier in the future.

This morning they report that they heard a ping and are now speeding to the latest location.  Is it Ping Pong?
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:15 am

Is it Possible?

My wife tells me that a Frenchman was at the hospital today and told her that there was several tons of Gold on the Malaysian aircraft.  If you have read Don Stephens’s book, “Leopard’s Lair” you may find it plausible.  Is the reason they haven’t found any debris in the Indian Ocean because the aircraft is not there?  If one follows the flight path of the aircraft and the suspicion that the pilots turned off the electronics, they may have landed in some remote area.  No one seems to be looking anywhere except in the Indian Ocean. 
This information may be completely a farce; however it certainly would make another good book, Don.
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Abe, I've given it some serious thought. How do we know the black box ping in the ocean isn't from a black box purchased illegally and jettisoned by the crew to throw off the search???? How does a plane that size crash (even in the ocean) and not leave any wreckage????  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:21 pm

Don Stephens wrote:
Abe, I've given it some serious thought.  How do we know the black box ping in the ocean isn't from a black box purchased illegally and jettisoned by the crew to throw off the search????   How does a plane that size crash (even in the ocean) and not leave any wreckage????  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I hope you are right.  The passengers could be eating bananas and pineapples, along with the emergency food from the life rafts. flower  flower  flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:54 pm

4/14/2014

This will be as mysetrious as Emila Earhart. And the only
                          ones who know what happened is the pilot, co-pilot, the
                          passengers and God.....

Cheers...Joe
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:49 pm

I think you may be right, Don.  Start writing the book.  You can create your own scenario.  Timing can mean good sales.  I'll help promote.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:02 pm

4/15/2014

............ Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 327456
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Write the book and give the CNN talking heads some new fuel for thought.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 10:07 pm

I continue to be amazed at the effort given to searching the Indian Ocean for the "Needle in the Haystack" when they haven't located the Haystack.  There is one benefit in that they are mapping the ocean.   It is said that we know more about other planets than we do of our oceans.  

I may have missed some reporting, but I don't recall a land search being conducted.  If it is on land, one wouldl think that someone would have seen something and reported it.  It is truly a mystery.

Another thing that puzzles me.  When any aircraft flies over a country, it must be identified.  If there is no response, fighter aircraft are sent up to investigate.  This did not occur.  Did they view the fly-over or fly-by as a UFO?
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Good questions, Abe.  The whole thing puzzles me.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Still no sign of the plane.  Is anyone writing a book about this?  If so, so long as the plane is not found, the book will have appeal.

I just can't imagine how a large plane can just disappear.
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:09 am

I think I saw somewhere there is a movie almost ready for release!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:43 am

Abe,

If it was deliberately flown under the radar...the jungles of Malaysia are vast and dense!!!!
I've put together some notes for a novel but I'm neck deep in the one I'm already working on and don't want to start a new one right now.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Can't wait for your next novel, Don.  It is sure to be another thriller.
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Abe,

You can peek at what I'm working on here. http://www.djstephens.org/

Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:52 pm

Don, there are two books listed:  Buck McGowan P.I. and Memories.  Which one are you referencing?
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:07 pm

Abe,

Buck McGowan...

Memories is already out.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:14 am

Thanks Don
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:53 am

Has anyone heard anything about the missing Maylasian flight?  Seems that the subject has been dropped by the media.
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Seems there is nothing new to report on the subject.
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:03 pm

Someone should be writing the book on that one - a fiction that explains the situation beginning with the real incident and moving into the fiction resolution.  I see underwater subs going deeper than ever before - other discoveries - someone suggested gold on the plane - it's not my type of book but someone on this forum can write it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us    Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Disappearance Frightens Us
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next