Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER

Go down 
+4
Shelagh
RetiredName
HaroldLee
joefrank
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
E. Don Harpe
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
E. Don Harpe

Number of posts : 1979
Registration date : 2008-01-17

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S  BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER    ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S  BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Chances are about 90% that if he throws his hat into the Republican ring in 2016, Jeb Bush will be their choice for the office. He actually didn't do such a bad job, part of the time, in Florida, but his recent agenda hasn't been that appealing to a lot of Americans. Look for Christie, Paul, and Walker to be in the primaries, as well as Ryan and maybe even Palin (Lord help us) again. All of the big names stayed well clear of the 2012 race, because none of them thought they could be Obama. They'll be out in force in 2016, however, and I wouldn't even be surprised to see Condi Rice in the hunt. I think Hillary will be the Democratic candidate, barring any bad health issues or worse, but look for Biden to jump in, and perhaps Elizabeth Warren. They may run Rohm Emaunel in order to get an Hispanic on the national scene, and I wouldn't be surprised if Ben Affleck runs. One thing is sure, if Ben runs he will attract a lot of backers, which means a pretty good run at the office. My money is on Hillary for 8 years, once again barring anything of a tragic nature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.donharpe.com
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER    ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S  BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:25 pm

If I were King...ohhh, would we have a party.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER    ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S  BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:45 pm

10/20/2013

There's nothing worse than a desperate woman and Hillary is it !
                  She knows this is it, her last chance she'll be 68 a little old to run
                  for President and besides Bill owes her big time after Monica ! As
                  for the Republicans that were named I don't think any of them have
                  the time of day, their loosers....As for Hillary what will ruin her is
                  Benghazi especially when she got nasty with congress and you can bet
                  your last dollar it will be played over and over........

Cheers....Joe...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
E. Don Harpe
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
E. Don Harpe

Number of posts : 1979
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER    ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S  BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:40 pm

Sure it will, Joe, but the Democrats can counter with the many attacks that took place on Bushes watch, and will be sure to let everyone know that the GOP did nothing or said nothing about it. There is nothing worse than a bunch of hypocrites, and the Republican party is full of them. They have stood by silently and watched time after time as a Republican administration did things, but scream to the heavens when a Democrat one does exactly the same. That has become the trademark of the GOP, and most Americans are sick of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.donharpe.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER    ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S  BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 5:51 pm

10/20/2013

E Don... Bow to your new loyalty..Our Motherland
                                    Our new loyalty is to the Queen...

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S  BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER  - Page 2 Images10
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER    ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S  BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER'S BIG DREAM...DREAM ON DREAMER
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2