Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !!

Go down 
+4
alj
Shelagh
alice
joefrank
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

Number of posts : 2557
Registration date : 2009-04-27

THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !!   THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:50 pm

joefrank wrote:
10/13/2013

I didn't mean that , I meant she inspires many people with her knowledge
                  and great brain......

Cheers...Joe...Very Happy
Yes, I understand Joe. She has a great brain. But this is a time to relax, let your brain set the writing aside, and gain strength so why you start to write again, the words will flow with ease.
Drink a little more wine, raise the sound of the music, close your eyes, and see her as a belly dancer. Lose yourself within her scent...the next morning with your head throbbing...drink a flat beer, and write all day.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !!   THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:08 pm

10/14/2013

Oh my God ! I have started writing, it maybe just one page of one chapter,
                        many people here have helped me , I thank you all...

Cheers..Joe...THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !! - Page 2 925501 ....cheers
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !!   THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Domenic,

You're a scream. I can just see me doing the dance of the seven veils.

Keep going, Joe!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !!   THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:02 pm

10/14/2013

Oh my God, You with the dance of the seven veils, I have an idea !

Cheers...Joe..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !!   THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Shelagh wrote:
Domenic,

You're a scream. I can just see me doing the dance of the seven veils.

Keep going, Joe!
I can see it also...my Kingdom for a dance.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !!   THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:56 pm

10/15/2013

Shelagh..

" Dance, Dance, Dance the 7 veils for us !"

Cheers..Joe..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !!   THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 8:45 am

Joe,

(Opinion)  You might try stepping back and work on another project for awhile.  I got a serious writers block a little over two years ago.  I got to a point I didn't care if I wrote another word.  I guess that's not so much writer's block as loss of drive.  Anyway, I left it alone for awhile.  Then I got sick, died during surgery, spent a year recouping, completely forgot about writing.  
I was going through some old outlines one day and got an idea while reading through one of them and I started writing again.  This last year I have finished five new novels and a novella to the tune of about 500,000 words.  I'm working on number six which will complete nearly ten years worth of notes and outlines.  The draw back, nothing else much gets done.
Back to top Go down
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !!   THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:08 am

10/15/2013

Don...
                             Sorry to hear about your surgery, I hope your feeling better.
                    It's weird at times I can re-read what I wrote and in my mind it's
                    almost like watching a movie I can see what's going to happen next.
                    Also weird to me is I know the start, the finish, what the book cover
                    will look like, the middle is the hard part.

Cheers.........Joe...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !!   THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 9:16 am

"The middle is the hard part."
Ain't it the truth, though?! Very Happy  Sometines knowing the ending is the problem, I think. Often the story knows best, and our planned endings get lost as the story develops. It's always OK to change your mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Domenic Pappalardo
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Domenic Pappalardo

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !!   THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:04 pm

joefrank wrote:
10/15/2013

Don...
                             Sorry to hear about your surgery, I hope your feeling better.
                    It's weird at times I can re-read what I wrote and in my mind it's
                    almost like watching a movie I can see what's going to happen next.
                    Also weird to me is I know the start, the finish, what the book cover
                    will look like, the middle is the hard part.

Cheers.........Joe...Very Happy
Joe,
I write out a list of things I want to happen in the story. I can change these as I go along, but I keep the same plot. Since most of what I write, I keep a file on each character, and the lines they read...that way I never have a character vanish, leaving the reader wonder where did he, or she go?
In this way, if need be, I can write the story, and later fill in with character action, and speech.I can even write plot in between character speech.
I use the word for plot were I am telling the story with action.

We all have to find our own way of writing, so which ever method you feel best for you, is what I would use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !!   THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS AS FAR AS I GOT IN WRITING ? FRUSTRATING !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2