Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Urban fantasy debut novel currerntly for FREE on Amazon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A. Hellstorm

A. Hellstorm

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-03-23

Urban fantasy debut novel currerntly for FREE on Amazon! Empty
PostSubject: Urban fantasy debut novel currerntly for FREE on Amazon!   Urban fantasy debut novel currerntly for FREE on Amazon! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:08 am

Hello fellow authors/readers!

My debut novel, the urban fantasy story Raven Cove - A seaside tale, is currently avaliable for free on Amazon Kindle! Do take this opportunity to check the story out in its fullest, I am more than eager to receive feedback on the whole work!

If you enjoy the supernatural and paranormal, colorful characters, magic, swordsmanship and a good serving of humor in the sarcastic direction, I suggest that you give my book a try!

www.amazon.com/seaside-tale-Raven-Cove-ebook/dp/B00BPC72NA/

NOTE - in the online sample of the book the formatting is not how it's intended (apparently according to Amazon, that happens...), in the complete book up for download, it however is.

Best regards A. Hellstorm
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Urban fantasy debut novel currerntly for FREE on Amazon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban fantasy debut novel currerntly for FREE on Amazon!   Urban fantasy debut novel currerntly for FREE on Amazon! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:54 am

I have you have great success.  It's not a genre I read, but I appreciate its popularity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Urban fantasy debut novel currerntly for FREE on Amazon!
Page 1 of 1