Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Urban fantasy debut novel by A. Hellstorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A. Hellstorm

A. Hellstorm

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-03-23

Urban fantasy debut novel by A. Hellstorm Empty
PostSubject: Urban fantasy debut novel by A. Hellstorm   Urban fantasy debut novel by A. Hellstorm EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 4:20 pm

Hello fellow authors/readers, I am delighted to say my debut novel is finished and well avaliable at Amazon Kindle!

The story is the first in the Raven Cove series and its title is A seaside tale, it is an urban fantasy story containing shapeshifters, vampires, sarcastic humor, deadly swordsmanship and various forms of magic among much else. You are able to sample the first three chapters, get intreagued and ready for more and then purchase an e-copy of your own. Since I as a new member am unable to post a direct link to my book, go to Amazon Kindle and search for the title (volume or series will do).

Have a good read and please, feedback is beautiful.

Sincerely, A. Hellstorm
Back to top Go down
A. Hellstorm

A. Hellstorm

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-03-23

Urban fantasy debut novel by A. Hellstorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urban fantasy debut novel by A. Hellstorm   Urban fantasy debut novel by A. Hellstorm EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:56 pm

UPDATE:

The book have been proofread once more and formatting have been taken care of. Please note that the click-to-look-inside at Amazon does not have my intended formatting but according to the preview function at my KDP page, all the supporting platforms (Kindle Fire, iPad, iPhone etc.) has with some minor exceptions, the placement of chapter numbers for instance. This is due to me not having access to the most proper software and I will polish the book further once I do.

Please enjoy the read at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BPC72NA !
Back to top Go down

Urban fantasy debut novel by A. Hellstorm
Page 1 of 1