Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Amazon delay in listing Mergs as free today

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Amazon delay in listing Mergs as free today Empty
PostSubject: Amazon delay in listing Mergs as free today   Amazon delay in listing Mergs as free today EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:01 am

As I posted yesterday, my Kindle title Mergs (Or Why Godot Can’t Come . . .) is free today from Amazon for one day only. Unfortunately, as of 9:37 a.m. EST, the title is not yet available for free download for some unknown reason. I’ve contacted Amazon but they tend to be slow to respond. I’ve verified that the giveaway is supposed to be live today and hope Amazon will correct the error as soon as possible.

I apologize for any inconvenience and hope that Amazon will remedy the issue quickly.  Just in case Amazon does not resolve the issue quickly, however, I’ve also added another free promotion day for tomorrow. Therefore the title should be available for free download both sometime today, when Amazon fixes the error, and tomorrow. Again my apologies to anyone who tried to download the title and noticed the free promotion was not yet live. The link to the short story is here: Mergs.
Amazon delay in listing Mergs as free today 51GdTtp4QEL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-69,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com

Amazon delay in listing Mergs as free today
Page 1 of 1