Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Mergs (or Why Godot can't Come) free on Aug. 10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor D. Lopez
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Victor D. Lopez

Number of posts : 984
Registration date : 2012-02-01

Mergs (or Why Godot can't Come) free on Aug. 10 Empty
PostSubject: Mergs (or Why Godot can't Come) free on Aug. 10   Mergs (or Why Godot can't Come) free on Aug. 10 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:44 pm

One more time . . . . Another of my short stories just ported to the Kindle is free on Saturday, August 10 for one day. This is also one of the eight short stories that appears in my Book of Dreams 2e. You can download it from Amazon by clicking on the following link: Mergs (Or Why Godot Can't Come)

Mergs (or Why Godot can't Come) free on Aug. 10 51GdTtp4QEL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-69,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_

At present, the Kindle versions of three of my books and all of my published short stories can be borrowed free of charge by Amazon Prime members. You can find that list here: Books that may be borrowed free by Amazon prime Members.

Thank you for your interest and support!
Back to top Go down
http://www.victordlopez.com

Mergs (or Why Godot can't Come) free on Aug. 10
Page 1 of 1