Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

George Bush's legacy

Go down 
+10
lin
Pam
P. Gordon Kennedy
Carmine
lynnjett
George Maciver
zadaconnaway
Abe F. March
E. Don Harpe
Shelagh
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jim Woods
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Jim Woods

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-06-07

George Bush's legacy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Bush's legacy   George Bush's legacy - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:36 pm

All open-minded Demo Bush bashers should take a look at this video and see just whose war Iraq really is. It's a shared responsibility.

http://www.bercasio.com/movies/dems-wmd-before-iraq.wmv

Jim Woods
www.ultrasw.com/jwoods
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: George Bush's legacy   George Bush's legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:07 am

Jim,
That website was sent to me by email about six months ago and I was asked to forward it. I told the person not to send me any more political propaganda and I most certainly would not forward it.

The fraud committed against our own government officials was so well orchestrated that many of these intelligent people were duped. Once they realized that they had been misled, they were quick to admit it and began working to stop the aggression that they had unwittingly supported. Thousands of lives have been lost to this fraud and its not over yet. Those who created the false evidence are now trying to perpetuate the fraud by using the people they duped. There is no doubt that the lawmakers shown made the statements as shown. If the presentation of Saddam Hussein’s WDM’s was so convincing as to dupe our lawmakers, how easy will it be to dupe the average American? The devious methods used by the present administration continues and they will use whatever means at their disposal to win.
Back to top Go down
A Ahad
Five Star Member
Five Star Member

Number of posts : 1102
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: George Bush's legacy   George Bush's legacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:15 am

Abe,
I always thought Clinton was the better president. He cocked it up after that cigar thing...but otherwise, he has my respect.
Back to top Go down
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: George Bush's legacy   George Bush's legacy - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:43 am

Our notorious leader was so engaged in the War in Iraq that he failed to notice other irreparable damage he was causing. While the value of the dollar plummeted and the price of oil skyrocketed, we were forced to borrow money placing us farther in debt. The super rich in the Middle East poured much of the money from the high oil profits into properties and businesses in the west – primarily America. The failure of the mortgage banks and the plummeting housing market was ripe for the pickings. China was also among our debtor nations that have invested much money into American business, including banks. Much of what they bought or invested in is not visible – yet. Buying stock in a company doesn’t put their name of the front door, however it does buy leverage and in many instances, a controlling interest in the company or bank.
As protection, Germany has just placed a cap on the amount of equity a foreign company can own in a German business. When a country loses control over its important assets, the ramifications are dangerous.

The legacy of our Mr. Bush will continue to be written for years to come. Money talks and people will continue to walk to its voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Bush's legacy   George Bush's legacy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

George Bush's legacy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3