Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Are You Remembering to Laugh?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Are You Remembering to Laugh? Empty
PostSubject: Are You Remembering to Laugh?   Are You Remembering to Laugh? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:25 am

Laughter is great for your health.  We made mother-in-law laugh yesterday.  She came to visit and we showed her The Honeymooners. 
Today, find your laughing place, then go there often.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Are You Remembering to Laugh?   Are You Remembering to Laugh? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:50 am

Every once in awhile a movie or a sitcom will make me laugh.  My friend and I laugh every time we remember our "chopped salad" at Carraba's.  Carrabas and Outback share the same parking lot.  I had just picked up my friend at the airport and we stopped for lunch, jabbering away, catching up. 

We found our table outside and gave the waiter our standard order, "chopped salad."  The waiter said it was not on the menu.  Well, we insisted, having eaten it many times.  He said, okay, he'd ask in the kitchen and bring it for us.  It was not our expected salad and we decided not to order that again though it was an attempt at chopped lettuce with some garnishments. 

When the bill came, it said, "Carrabas" on the heading.  Our intention was to eat at the Outback where the chopped salad is a menu staple.  We laughed and tipped the waiter well for creating what we insisted was on the menu - at Outback.

Our first clue should have been outdoor tables - not available at Outback.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Are You Remembering to Laugh?   Are You Remembering to Laugh? EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:19 am

Every place is a laughing place when you remember to take your laughter with you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You Remembering to Laugh?   Are You Remembering to Laugh? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are You Remembering to Laugh?
Page 1 of 1