Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Would love to get some feedback on my titles :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annewriter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Would love to get some feedback on my titles :D Empty
PostSubject: Would love to get some feedback on my titles :D   Would love to get some feedback on my titles :D EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:15 am

I have a facebook page ( search anne writer my profile pic is a book)which has more titles of books that I am in the progress of writing with the exception of my newest one 'Whispering Cradles'. As soon as I get the cover done for it I will add it to my page. Maternal Instinct, which is the one on Kindle now, is not overly long as I was kind of just dipping my feet in the water when I began to write it. Also, my email address is annewriter at hotmail.ca I would really like for some of you to poke around my facebook page at least, and provide some feedback. All of the titles that are listed on my facebook page are all in various stages of the writting process, some being further along than others.

Would love to get some feedback on my titles :D 78793
Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Would love to get some feedback on my titles :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would love to get some feedback on my titles :D   Would love to get some feedback on my titles :D EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:33 pm

May we get to know you a bit? What are your titles? Ebooks or print? etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com

Would love to get some feedback on my titles :D
Page 1 of 1