Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Newly published author

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BraeNZ

BraeNZ

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-12-25

Newly published author Empty
PostSubject: Newly published author   Newly published author EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:56 am

Hi there and season's greetings to everyone

I'm Jacqui Knight from Auckland, New Zealand, recently have published using Smashwords, a great system.

My book has been in the process for something like 15 years, beginning with a diary I kept when I rode horseback the length of New Zealand. That's about 2,500 kilometres, or 1,500 miles - it took me 105 days over ten months. Fantastic scenery, great riding country but the best part was all the wonderful, kind and helpful people I met en route.

I have written ever since school, my first success being "A Day in the Life of a Penny" which won me £1 (I think) in a competition when I as about ten years old. But most of my writing has been for magazines, newsletters and newspapers - as well as marketing campaigns.

I'm a mother of two, grandmother of three and now live in the city with a Shetland Sheepdog, Bonnie, and a garden full of butterflies and flowers. I'm secretary and "major stirrer" for the conservation of New Zealand's Lepidoptera.

So that's all about me - look forward to hearing from you and hearing about you and yours.

Cheers

Jacqui Knight
Back to top Go down
http://www.bitbybit.co.nz
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Newly published author   Newly published author EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi Jacqui,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Don Stephens
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Don Stephens

Number of posts : 1355
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Newly published author   Newly published author EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:26 pm

Newly published author 591890 Newly published author 591890 Newly published author 591890 WELCOME! Newly published author 591890 Newly published author 591890 Newly published author 591890
Back to top Go down
Betty Fasig
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Betty Fasig

Number of posts : 4334
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Newly published author   Newly published author EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:47 pm

I love butterflies. Welcome!

Love,

Betty
Back to top Go down
http://woofferwood.webs.com/
bluebox

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Newly published author   Newly published author EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 12:22 pm

Welcome, jackqui!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly published author   Newly published author Empty

Back to top Go down

Newly published author
Page 1 of 1