Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jossie.marie

jossie.marie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-26

Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :)   Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :) EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Hi everyone, well as I said for the subject of this, I am new here to the site and also newly published by Raven Crest books.
So it is a very exciting and happy time for me at the moment.
I went the publisher route rather than self publishing, as well I guess I have that whole problem of lack of faith in myself. It actually did wonders for my confidence as I received three acceptance letters for my book, although I was looking for a publisher I really felt that I could talk to and didn't really feel that connect with the first two. I did also Receive two, this is not what we are looking for at present, so it wasn't all good.
Any who, my book Insane Reno is now out there and available for people to buy and it is all very exciting.
Well to tell you a bit more about me, my name is Jossie Marie solheim, I am 28 years old, wishing I was still 21 lol.
I live in Cornwall in the UK, with my 5 year old son Kye and my hubby Dan. We have 3 dogs, and 2 kittens and are a pretty excitable bunch.
In other words, you don't have to be mad to live it but it certainly helps.
I have been writing from a very young age, around 9 years old and writing started as an escape for me, from what was a pretty unpleasant childhood. So I would write myself into happy stories where good always over came evil.
other things you should know about me, as writers go when it comes to grammar I am useless. Thankfully I have an amazing best friend who has a better grasp of it than I and so goes around fixing all my bad comma's and my excessive love for the exclamation mark!!!! hehe.
Sadly he will not be editing these post, so your just gonna have to figure what I am saying as best you can, Sorry Smile
Well that's mean and I look forward to getting to know you all more.
Love and hugs Joss xxx
Back to top Go down
http://jossiesolheim.ravencrestbooks.com/
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :)   Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:07 am

Congratulations! Welcome! You might want to consider that Google picks up many of the posts in this forum. Therefore, posting here is like writing your novel - exposure to the reading world and their judgments. Forum members are so kind and fun to know, that I sometimes forget it is not just a cup of tea we are sharing, but rather the world at large is looking over our shoulder.

You'll like it here. It is international and diverse. Everyone doesn't post; but lots of people "lurk" on the sidelines enjoying our camaraderie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
Shelagh
Admin
Admin
Shelagh

Number of posts : 12662
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :)   Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:55 am

Hi Joss,

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://shelaghwatkins.co.uk
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :)   Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Welcome Jossie. You're in good company.
Back to top Go down
jossie.marie

jossie.marie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :)   Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:25 am

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jossiesolheim.ravencrestbooks.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :)   Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi all, I'm new here and newly published too :)
Page 1 of 1