Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

What have you bought for Christmas ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

What have you bought for Christmas ? Empty
PostSubject: What have you bought for Christmas ?   What have you bought for Christmas ? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:48 am

11/28/2012

What have you bought for Christmas for your wife, husband, children, grandchildren

friends ? I'll go first...

My sister-in-law: A big box chocolates, a silver necklace with a turtle ( She collects turtles,)

Ordered her Chocolate covered strawberrys.

My Niece : Long drop earrings

Her Husband : A scarf, hat and gloves

Friend in NYC : Several kinds of cheese, sausages

Niece in NYC : Several kinds of cheeses , Sausages

Friend In Santa Fe : Fountain, Betty Boop Tote With Mug Slogan: " Girls Just Wanna Have Funds."

Friend In Santa Fe: Loves Food, so I buy imported foods, cakes, cookies, cheeses from World Market.

Sister-In-Law # 2 : Food

Postal Lady : She loves Mickey Mouse ( Still Looking for Micey or Minnie )

Friend In NYC : Sent Petit Fours

Cheers...Joe..........What have you bought for Christmas ? 356119
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: What have you bought for Christmas ?   What have you bought for Christmas ? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:58 am

Joe,

You are amazing. How fortunate are you friends and family!

What have you bought for Christmas ? 3971What have you bought for Christmas ? 631765What have you bought for Christmas ? 678395What have you bought for Christmas ? 3971
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
Abe F. March
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
Abe F. March

Number of posts : 10768
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you bought for Christmas ?   What have you bought for Christmas ? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:59 am

Although I'm thinking about something special for Christmas, my shopping is usually two days before the event. I can't get into Christmas until much after Thanksgiving. Just me.

My daughter asked me when our family put up the tree when I was a child. It was the day before. We went into the woods with an axe and saw, cut what we could find that would fit our room, and then on Christmas Eve the entire family would decorate the tree. It was exciting. Mom always had either hot Chocolate or hot Cider for us. As I recall, my Dad would slip into the Pantry and have a Snort of something that was kept for Medicinal purposes. He didn't mind getting a cold in winter since Whiskey or Brandy was added to his tea. Twisted Evil

Our family tradition now is to put up our tree about a week before Christmas and then open our gifts on Christmas Eve. I either cut my own tree or buy a potted tree that I will plant in the Spring.
Back to top Go down
alice
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alice

Number of posts : 15672
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: What have you bought for Christmas ?   What have you bought for Christmas ? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:12 am

Dave put our house lights on yesterday. I need to get our Precious Moments

Nativity scenes out. We will put up our artifical Christmas tree soon and the real one in a week or two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/acrooker/
PennyDeerhill
One Star Member
One Star Member
PennyDeerhill

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2012-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What have you bought for Christmas ?   What have you bought for Christmas ? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:36 am

Any ideas for a very small living space? I want to decorate for Christmas, but we live in an RV. No room for tree, tinsel, angel. Not really anything. I might hit the dollar store today and see if I cheap supplies to make something to hang on the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsnotwhatyouknow.wordpress.com
alj
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
alj

Number of posts : 9633
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What have you bought for Christmas ?   What have you bought for Christmas ? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:46 am

Dollar stores are great, Penny, especially at Christmas time. What about a little table tree? If that won't work, I'm sure you will find inspiration at that store. If fact, you make me want to stop in at the one around the corner from my house.

Hope you are having a happy holiday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.annjoiner.com
joefrank
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
joefrank

Number of posts : 8210
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What have you bought for Christmas ?   What have you bought for Christmas ? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 8:53 am

11/28/2012

Penny...

a two feet table tree is great, they even come with

lights and I'm sure dollar store will have them for less $..

Let us know how you make out ...

Cheers.Joe......What have you bought for Christmas ? 3971
Back to top Go down
http://joseph-frank-baraba-artistwebsites.om
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you bought for Christmas ?   What have you bought for Christmas ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you bought for Christmas ?
Page 1 of 1