Published Authors

A place for budding and experienced authors to share ideas about publishing and marketing books

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Featured MembersFeatured Members  ArticlesArticles  

New Author Book Reviews

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
quantumwriter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-10-26

New Author Book Reviews Empty
PostSubject: New Author Book Reviews   New Author Book Reviews EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:40 am

I am a newly self published author (Romantic Adventure Mystery Science Fiction and Fact) needing reviews of my books, any ideas where I can get free reviewers? Maybe fellow authors can help?

Book previews can be found on my website below.

Bernard Paul Badham

Back to top Go down
dkchristi
Five Star Member
Five Star Member
dkchristi

Number of posts : 8594
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: New Author Book Reviews   New Author Book Reviews EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:08 am

Go to Amazon.com and look at the reviews for books published by authors on this site. You will find many reviewers. Welcome and good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dkchristi.webs.com
slb
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
slb

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: New Author Book Reviews   New Author Book Reviews EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:48 am

You can search Google or Yahoo for book reviewers under your genre. There are lots of them out there. Just read their submission guidelines. The only thing you may have trouble with is that many of them will say they are wanting books to read but come back later to say their schedule is full up through 2013 or beyond. I've run into that.

Check out readersfavorite.com. They have a lot of reviewers and although many books sit around for awhile, eventually, they are read by the reviewers. I know a few of them exceed their time limit but not many.

You might also hit up Suspense Magazine. They are pretty good about reviewing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stephenbrayton.com
nursemeredith

nursemeredith

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Re: New Author Book Reviews   New Author Book Reviews EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 3:49 pm

Thank you Stephen L. Brayton for this very helpful information. Meredith V. Downes, RN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.snowdenpublishing.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Author Book Reviews   New Author Book Reviews Empty

Back to top Go down

New Author Book Reviews
Page 1 of 1